VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
gotta admit the mom is sexy and the graphics are epic but everything else well thats a different story and pretty sure the reviews that are giving are based on things im not going to bring up because its been discussed many times already
Ha ok :confused:.. Id like to know what the issues are but i guess ill go look for them myself :FeelsBadMan:. But im glad we agree on one thing, its one foxy momma dayummmmn!!:FeelsGoodMan:

edit: read some posts and ok im starting to understand..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
yeah i was a proud hater of this game back a couple of months ago but since its just predictable at this point and number of good games that came out in this year alone when this game was in development for i think almost 2 years is alot thus i dont like beating a dead horse but yeah the 2 star and 1 star reviews pretty much tell it how it is
ye true couple of good games did came out this year but somewhere in the back of my head i was just wondering how this story was going to end u know, its also one of the few where it had a realistic (as far as u can have realism in these types of games) setup/build up. but yh seeing how the dev is handling it, i understand why people are upset because of it. shame rly

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ye true couple of good games did came out this year but somewhere in the back of my head i was just wondering how this story was going to end u know, its also one of the few where it had a realistic (as far as u can have realism in these types of games) setup/build up. but yh seeing how the dev is handling it, i understand why people are upset because of it. shame rly
yeah you probably read my comment before but me and alot of people thought this game was going to be the next dreams of desire game due to graphics manly

but the lack of sexual content in the game except for the cousin (who in my opinion is the worst character) and just giving sexy time with the best girl (the mom) through skeleton time

plus it seem like everyone in the family had serve mental problems

the son is a psycho the mom is a drinker the cousin is a drinker and a homewrecker the aunt is a shitty parent

the story the development and personality of the characters (had shitty personality) kinda threw off alot of people

from my experience only the sister and the mom were the best characters

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
yeah you probably read my comment before but me and alot of people thought this game was going to be the next dreams of desire game due to graphics manly

but the lack of sexual content in the game except for the cousin (who in my opinion is the worst character) and just giving sexy time with the best girl (the mom) through skeleton time

plus it seem like everyone in the family had serve mental problems

the son was a psycho the mom was a drinker the cousin was a drinker and a homewrecker the aunt was a shitty parent

the story really the development and personality of the characters had shitty personality kinda threw off alot of people

from my experience only the sister and the mom were the best characters
The lack of sexual content is indeed a big bummer but the fact that people in your family have issues made it real for me. I dunno about your family but im pretty sure every family has bad/weird figures, lets call it that. drinkers, homewreckers, shitty parents... stuff like that

I dont rly agree with the son was a psycho tho, i mean aside of hitting a guy with a baseball bat which was pretty insane, i could relate to him and the way he thinks sorta. Also i knew a girl who was kinda like Karen (the niece), and it made me wonder what if that girl was my niece how things wouldve been different or not different.

But i think everyone will agree that the sister and mom were indeed best characters.

On a sidenote i didnt particularly like the aunt but i found her to be a good character to have in the story.

So all in all, i liked the setup but different strokes for different folks i guess

edit: i should say that i didnt explore every option in the game so there mightve been some options were the son acts like a psycho, i wouldnt know..

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Welcome to the forum TheSexyLoser! Its probably not my place to do so but who cares :tf:

Also agreed timestamp mom is friikin hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
you know whats funny a couple of months ago i wouldve jump on insulting you for having these opinions

funny how that this week of me feeling like shit and me not really caring about this game anymore i feel like its good to have a rational conversations with someone with a different opinion about something XD

yeah timestamp mom pretty much is on my favorite main characters mom list manly because of the animation of last update where she gives her son a handjob while smoking she the perfect mom for that type of fetish :D
haha oof i dodged a bullet then :closedeyesmile:, tho u seem like a reasonable guy i highly doubt u'd rly insult me for having these opinions, as long if its done respectably i think we can all accept critism etc. btw if it makes u feel any better my week has been shit too bro. I fuckin totalled my car this week :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
~10.000$ per month for rendering pictures...
...when was the last major release? 9 Month ago?

Damn... I should make a patreon page while writing my book and then start to administer that money instead of writing, just like he does...

The old saying is true: "The mother of idiots is always pregnant."

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
~10.000$ per month for rendering pictures...
...when was the last major release? 9 Month ago?

Damn... I should make a patreon page while writing my book and then start to administer that money instead of writing, just like he does...

The old saying is true: "The mother of idiots is always pregnant."
Hey if u need any help with that lemme know.. im also very good at doing nothing but i expect to get paid ofcourse :evilsmile:

B

BigWamanHunter

Am still skimming.....

So the game released around mar 2017..... Last update on 30/3/18...... Dev making 10k$!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven't played the game.....i guess I'll have to now.

1) Is the dev a waman? Never seen a female milkerr:eazyHype:

2) Please point me to the "milk" heavy pages.

Thank You

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's Log, day 197

We have been adrift waiting for this update nearly seven months, but I am certain the Discord will tell me I simply don't understand, that art takes time, and as my patreon long gave up on that barren desert of content, I have no say in the matter. I am convinced they must see a visage across the land, hallucinating that some content has been posted, but alas, it is but a dream, and they are but dehydrated...their balls so blue, they must drag them across the hot sand, tears in theirs eyes, as they say, 'I defo came here for the plot.'

Having recruited some new crew from the motkeyz timestramps deport, the ship is running at a better capacity at last. They settled in last night but have already began complaining about the meandering skeleton. I told them they would get use to it, but the skeleton continues to manifest itself at the worst of times to preach about morality, and interfere with every taboo thought and sex scene, apparently the fact the taboo side of things is erotic is bad and we should therefore all feel bad about the consequences, (thanks skeleton, we never knew that). We have contemplated getting an exorcism for the ship in light of this to finally purge the skeleton once and for all. Some of the crew have began to fear the skeleton will transition into other games, like milfy city, but I promised them the crew if he ever did I would personally jaw the fucker and launch that skeleton straight into the sun. There is still little sign of the dual family update, while many of the crew have given up, one or two remain, rocking back and forth in the corner, drool in mouth, they promise of the ultimate update, of the son finally banging the mom, of the dad finally getting his shit together, but it is not to be, I know it in my heart of hearts, it will be the final of ACT 2, and we have yet to see the final of Act 1... God help us for the wait... The crew on further research have found an interesting phenomenon, much like five nights at Freddys, (when that was a thing), the author has written a simple plot but allowed fan speculation to fill in the blanks, thus allowing his enlightened masterpiece to seem more thought out than it probably was. The crew have speculate a kind of cult like mentality must be in place, perhaps Cthulu is involved, it would certainly explain the skeleton, though I am fairly certain the son is just having some kind of psychotic break down.

While other adventures take me and my crew elsewhere, we must leave for a few days this thread once again with a heavy heart, the admins know not what to do, longing for discussions of a game that hasn't been updated in so long, when there is no more content to discuss. We dropped them off some food and alcohol to help them, for we emphasize with the struggles. Many have suggested a 'milking in progress' tag needs to be added, but alas, me and my crew will not delve deeper into the politics of it, as we are but a humble space crew.

The crew are excited for when we shortly return for the timestamps update, there the skeleton may not reach us, but glorious animations shall give us what we need.

...Oh and I guess the wife and kids are doing alright, Suzy's off to visit a barn with Shadman for some reason and the wife I've just strapped a remote controlled dildo into as I'm too lazy to fuck her these last two days.

I pray for this thread, and the noble pirates here, may they soon find the relief they seek. For the wait is but long and terrible.

Captain signing off.

captain of space ship.jpg

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Captain's Log, day 197

We have been adrift waiting for this update nearly seven months, but I am certain the Discord will tell me I simply don't understand, that art takes time, and as my patreon long gave up on that barren desert of content, I have no say in the matter. I am convinced they must see a visage across the land, hallucinating that some content has been posted, but alas, it is but a dream, and they are but dehydrated...their balls so blue, they must drag them across the hot sand, tears in theirs eyes, as they say, 'I defo came here for the plot.'

Having recruited some new crew from the motkeyz timestramps deport, the ship is running at a better capacity at last. They settled in last night but have already began complaining about the meandering skeleton. I told them they would get use to it, but the skeleton continues to manifest itself at the worst of times to preach about morality, and interfere with every taboo thought and sex scene, apparently the fact the taboo side of things is erotic is bad and we should therefore all feel bad about the consequences, (thanks skeleton, we never knew that). We have contemplated getting an exorcism for the ship in light of this to finally purge the skeleton once and for all. Some of the crew have began to fear the skeleton will transition into other games, like milfy city, but I promised them the crew if he ever did I would personally jaw the fucker and launch that skeleton straight into the sun. There is still little sign of the dual family update, while many of the crew have given up, one or two remain, rocking back and forth in the corner, drool in mouth, they promise of the ultimate update, of the son finally banging the mom, of the dad finally getting his shit together, but it is not to be, I know it in my heart of hearts, it will be the final of ACT 2, and we have yet to see the final of Act 1... God help us for the wait... The crew on further research have found an interesting phenomenon, much like five nights at Freddys, (when that was a thing), the author has written a simple plot but allowed fan speculation to fill in the blanks, thus allowing his enlightened masterpiece to seem more thought out than it probably was. The crew have speculate a kind of cult like mentality must be in place, perhaps Cthulu is involved, it would certainly explain the skeleton, though I am fairly certain the son is just having some kind of psychotic break down.

While other adventures take me and my crew elsewhere, we must leave for a few days this thread once again with a heavy heart, the admins know not what to do, longing for discussions of a game that hasn't been updated in so long, when there is no more content to discuss. We dropped them off some food and alcohol to help them, for we emphasize with the struggles. Many have suggested a 'milking in progress' tag needs to be added, but alas, me and my crew will not delve deeper into the politics of it, as we are but a humble space crew.

The crew are excited for when we shortly return for the timestamps update, there the skeleton may not reach us, but glorious animations shall give us what we need.

...Oh and I guess the wife and kids are doing alright, Suzy's off to visit a barn with Shadman for some reason and the wife I've just strapped a remote controlled dildo into as I'm too lazy to fuck her these last two days.

I pray for this thread, and the noble pirates here, may they soon find the relief they seek. For the wait is but long and terrible.

Captain signing off.

View attachment 150143
These post's are better than this entire game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Since the last update, it has been 170 days (30th of March), or if you prefer, its been 5 months and 17 days (not including today).
I blame the disparity of time in my reports on the space quadrant section of the gamma system at Delta 9, of course, I would never forget how long it has been since this voyage began! *cough* :p

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes