VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The dev sure has been taking a sweet time coming up with new content, I don't know what is the hold up, I mean, I really don't know, is the dev trying to complete the story entirely next time he releases an update, or does it just take that much time rendering etc?

All I know is that I REALLY want to continue the story already! :p

Reactions: Mrs Delington

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's Log, day 204

Crisis struck the crew today, we were sent hurdling off-course by the recent Gumdrops update. The long sprawl of text explaining how super duper close we are to the update for the 11th time, knocked out our computer systems and sent us hurdling towards planet MILK-ING-VII. 6 dead, and 3 wounded. We have began immediate repairs onto the ships hull and the crew eagerly await medical attention and the incest patch for 'The Visit 0.5' to work.

This strange, strange world is beyond alien to me and the surviving crew. Here and there are the remains of crashed freighters, the 'Elena's life,' the 'Wootch', even some ancient relic called the 'Akubar.' We had all heard the glory days of these ships, but...they practically pre-date even most of the F95 records, like the ancient pyramids of the Legend of Krystal forums, my God...where are we?

More frightening, we found a recent crashed freighter, some of the crew from the Gumdrops Discord. The whole ship was derelict, and inside littered the skeletons of the crew.

Horrifyingly, sprawled over the walls were their mad deranged ravings, **'ANY DAY NOW UPDATE DROPPING'** and *'soon'* covered even the ceilings of the ships hull. The captain was found dead over the wheel of the ship, his blue balls having long dusted away. His final logs were mad ravings, something about how no one could criticize the beauty of the game unless they pay $100 dollars a month minimum, and how the fast and slow segments will be done any day now.

We have concluded in the madness of blue ball fever the crew went insane.

Yet still, I feel it's presence stronger here, it's as though the skeleton has baited us here, to sit in perpetual purgatory with forever the looking promise of an update just so the next pay check can get a cash in, even now he whispers in my ear, *'Odds on him even when the game is done waiting an extra month to cash in a extra month?'*

Jesus, those poor fools on the Gumdrops Discord, do they know the fate that awaits them?

I have told the crew we must escape this wasteland of milking no matter what, God help us. captain of space ship.jpg

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You could just check on his Patreon page for yourself? But atm? No! Only a new poll and the usual jibberish. :FeelsBadMan:
You are better now to look on his personal webpage because he will show less and less on his Patreon Page in the future.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
It's amazing to think that this isn't even the final form of the game... we still have 2 more 10 part chapters, Gumdrop is making a freakin trilogy. But like... why? Maybe I'm just jaded by it, but I really don't get how he plans on doing 2 more Chapters. This game is ambitious, but it's not an undertaking he should do. Like there should be at least 4 or 6 routes that the story was building up to. It's one thing if they are endings, but then having to continue it seems like a fools errand. But maybe that's what he wants to do. He wants to impress the fans with twice as many roads. So it'll be
Fix marriage- Dad
Fix Marriage- Son
Date Daughter
Date Mother
It's something that could be cool and amazing... but considering how much this guy has had trouble doing this final fucking chapter, he's not the guy to undertake it.
Part 1: Platonic
Part 2: Romantic
Part 3: Sexual

User00015

May 16, 2017
I legit laughed when this thread's come up on the main page. I skipped the last update thinking it's going to be better to play the finished version minding the bluebally nature of the game. And then i look up the date of release on the last update and it was half a year ago. This is just silly. I don't even remember now what the game is called. Duel something? Whatever. I'll just find a new game to play in which you see the mom naked in the first updates and in the wacky dream sequences, and no actual content follows for years to come. It's fun waiting for an update since 1965 you guys definitely should try it. It will be the next best thing.

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
No update since March 2018?
Is the game dead?
To date, is there sex between the girl and the dad? or between the son and the mother?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes