VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No update since March 2018?
Is the game dead?
To date, is there sex between the girl and the dad? or between the son and the mother?
Its not dead, yet, just on hold until the dev says otherwise or we don't hear from them for multiple months of active, not on hold, development consecutively.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
You are better now to look on his personal webpage because he will show less and less on his Patreon Page in the future.

lol - As long as his patrons are happy with a few renders, every month? Props to Gummy! :FuckYea::evilsmile:
I'll see the update when it's done ... whenever that will be. Not expecting anything in the near future, that's for sure!

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Atari 400
Actualy you are not right. The true is Gumdrop is a true artisan ! A Genius ! He use microsoft paint and make every single pictures realistic like is look he use Daz but he don t. Hours for make that possibility whit thousand and thousand of pixel.

From my information he use paint from win95. I don t know exactly what CPU capability but that not the point. Is a Genuis and that explain why every upload take so long.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
View attachment 154190

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its your favorite time of the week boys!
If it takes seven months for you to release a game update, but nevertheless you still manage to get idio... people to willingly give you their money, quarterly updates will seem to be an actual improvement instead of the perpetuation of an inexplicably slow release cycle.

Reactions: Bananawafer

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I can't believe I ever gave money to this dev. Nearly three years later, act X isn't even out yet, and no climax for either main character.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I really hate the MC father, he's psychotic, and not because he is having lewd thoughts about his daughter. He works from home but doesn't know his own children very well? He's a weak piece of shit when talking to his own wife, he's a massive control freak and he overreacts to everything. I really hate how much of a pathetic loser he is.

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
He's almost finished for part. X finally... Cant wait for the final update. thanks guys for letting us informed

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes