VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Milf_Aficionado

Formerly 'Momlover517'
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah 3 sex scenes.
1 "normal" scene: S & some girl
2 rape scenes: S & aunt. Aunt & F.
Excuse me but did you say there are 1 incest scene in this game? Sorry idk because i didn't play the game yet and i'm gonna download it. Is there any m/s scene in this game? Let me know please?

Aug 8, 2017
Guy-Teasing-Mean.jpg
This game looks nice. I bet there's a lot of sex scenes between the Mother and her Son.
Sorry to dissapoint.. but for the 'Good Stuff'.. you'll need to rely on the talented artists in the FanArt section for a fix...
there's this one with some awesome series of art.. but he's been quiet for awhile... hopefully we'll get another ms series in the near future...
37d052422a589b71056d199bea20a875.jpg

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Man this guy is unbelievable. The trackers are all the same. He will probably post an update at 00:00 midnight to finalize his patreon check or if he/she hits his/her own deadline, he/she will discover a bug or something else to that matter and postpone the release. I don't even blame him/her. Hell i would probably do the same shit, simply to see the limit. I mean, how far can i go without releasing any single update. But hey if the people want to support him/her, i don't feel sorry for them for being milked by this con. Still i don't hate him/her, nor do i feel sorry for all those patreons...

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Excuse me but did you say there are 1 incest scene in this game? Sorry idk because i didn't play the game yet and i'm gonna download it. Is there any m/s scene in this game? Let me know please?
No M&S scene. Only S&Aunt.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ik I’m saying at this rate that’s where this game is headed it’s been 7 months since last update idk how he still has any Patreons
He's making a nice living ($9600/month, minus fees) for writing some updates and providing some renders. Seems like a nice gravy train to me. Not something to quit.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Hmm...judging by the "progress" site on his homepage we'll get "rewarded" with one new sex scene...
My money is on either daughter + her soyboy or son + that redhead maddison.

Any other bets?

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Dont expect too much on the dev. I suggest not giving him money too much too. So he'll work his as* off and not being lazy as he knowingly he gains money without him doing his best to release more game updates and not thread updates.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Karen is definitely going to get fucked.
Funny thing is, we're the ones getting fucked in the story, not the son nor the father, neither the mother or the daughter nor anyone else but us.

It's really depressing that there's nothing left to discuss that isn't covered. All we can do is whine and wait. Kudos to you for still pledging, respect.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Funny thing is, we're the ones getting fucked in the story, not the son nor the father, neither the mother or the daughter nor anyone else but us.

It's really depressing that there's nothing left to discuss that isn't covered. All we can do is whine and wait. Kudos to you for still pledging, respect.
Exactly

nickkk

Nov 16, 2017
onhold?? what that mean??
It's not really on hold. This dev is just notorious for milking his patreon subscribers, and he's been doing it for an extended period with this update.

The update will be released when Gumdrop feels he got enough money, which will probably be in November or December. If it's not released within the first few days of the month don't expect it until at least the next one so he can collect another patreon check.

Reactions: GUcciBoy

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just wanted to tell you players that looks like "gum" has been "dropped". If you go to his/hers patreon site you'll notice that pledge is steadily but slowly dropping. He/she still have a decent amount of support, but if he/she continues like this, he'll lose the support from the rest for sure...

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes