VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Now you get me confussed !!! What "abandoned" games do you mean saying "they get progressed" ??? Not to my knowledgement, or am I missing something ???
Yeah abandoned games dont get progressed and the onhold games are too so it makes me confused.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
Abandoned = game is no longer being developed.

On-Hold = either a) the developer has taken a short break from developing the game or in this case
b) the next update for the game is being developed ridiculously slow, (it's been 5+ months since last update).

Reactions: F95 and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Abandoned = game is no longer being developed.

On-Hold = either a) the developer has taken a short break from developing the game or in this case
b) the next update for the game is being developed ridiculously slow, (it's been 5+ months since last update).
Yes, you explained that better than me !!! :p:p:p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captains Log, day 186, We have been waiting for the promised update for six months now, and in its absence I have patrolled the deep outer rims of Patreon and F95, even foregoing the sacred promise and playing milfy city for the first time before the 0.5 update, it was the finest voyage this ship has taken, but now only a wasteland remains in its absence. In desperation, the crew have began to play poorly machine translated Japanese to English games, some have clawed their eyes out staring into that Lovecraftian void of madness. Time moves slowly on this ship, with little hope seeming to emerge on the horizon. If we head starboard East, perhaps the Twist will give a good update, but after the save decided to fuck itself over with the 104th glitch, the crew have little motivation to repeat the whole game however good it is...but maybe one day we will find the courage. We have waited so long to see the Son actually make a move on the mother, I have successfully raised three children and named one Brock, he's going to be a doctor because I say so. There are talks of a renders asteroid field coming, with a 80% risk of them being dutch angle shots, but the crew is content to battle through hoping we see the son fuck the moms brains out and man up. Though the crew is afraid of a weird schizophrenic skeleton apparition that keeps popping into their dreams... even mine. giving weird, philosophical lectures about morality even though the mom and dad already have a horrifically failing marriage that they really should have had the hatchet put to it a long time ago. As the wait continues with the reserve foods running low, I hope before the crew starves to death, we can see the Summertime saga update, but sadly, we will have to wait for the 2nd hotfix as it is undoubtedly going to boot us out the game and force us to send a traceback to Darkcookie. Still, we wait on bravely, voyaging ever deeper, for the Dual Family update.......

May 7, 2017
@lostraven keeps those captain logs coming, they are much more entertaining to see than people either a) shitting on Kyle, b) trying to defuse criticism, c) trying to defend Kyle, d) shutting down the people who like the game and e) trying to dissuade some from expressing their opinions (because they don't pay). BTW, here's a tool for you so you can better chronicle and keep us informed on your journey (it already has the last release date inputted as the beginning of your journey):

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven keeps those captain logs coming, they are much more entertaining to see than people either a) shitting on Kyle, b) trying to defuse criticism, c) trying to defend Kyle, d) shutting down the people who like the game and e) trying to dissuade some from expressing their opinions (because they don't pay). BTW, here's a tool for you so you can better chronicle and keep us informed on your journey (it already has the last release date inputted as the beginning of your journey):
Thank you good sir, I will keep this forum informed, but I know not how long me and the crew can last without food. One of the foolish crew members suggested we start looking for a Elena's life update, so we treated it as an attempted mutiny and sent him out the space dock.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So you can play either as son and big brother or as dad and (ex)husband?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Couple of questions, enjoying this game.
Can you get with Mom/sister and Niece playing the son?
Do the different choices matter later on or just distractions?

Feb 7, 2018
Yes and sofar Dads route is better (IMHO) !!!
Heresy!

Couple of questions, enjoying this game.
Can you get with Mom/sister and Niece playing the son?
Do the different choices matter later on or just distractions?
The answer to the first is a definite "yes" while the others are only a tentative "Yes...eventually." But that's only relationship wise. Sex wise you can get a blowjob from the niece and sexually molest everyone else and, of those you asked, that's about it for now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Heresy!

The answer to the first is a definite "yes" while the others are only a tentative "Yes...eventually." But that's only relationship wise. Sex wise you can get a blowjob from the niece and sexually molest everyone else and, of those you asked, that's about it for now.
What you mean "sexually molest everyone else" ??? Not in my game in Sons route !!

Feb 7, 2018
What you mean "sexually molest everyone else" ??? Not in my game in Sons route !!
You can fill your hands with some motherly titties as the son. And you can feel the sister up by making her fall on top of you. You can, of course, rape the aunt, play with the cousin's body as she sleeps, and etc.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can fill your hands with some motherly titties as the son. And you can feel the sister up by making her fall on top of you. You can, of course, rape the aunt, play with the cousin's body as she sleeps, and etc.
Ok, we just have a different opinion witch is "sexyally molest". Btw, where you can make Sis to fall at you, that I can`t remember ???

Reactions: papasmurf

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
SO i take it the Dad route is getting with his daughter probably why she's so melancholy all the time when playing son route. Son route with mom or as you say can feel them up. I had opportunity with niece in bathroom but stopped it...

The game is strange. The MC is a jerk lets be honest, he's got good intentions but really only care for himself. The women are all depressed.
I still think it's a good game, but must say its depressing to play.

Heresy!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
This game provides the weirdest experience.
Played S+M. I was trying to understand like 1/3 of game but then just spammed spacebar to skip to sex and ended up at finish of 9 chapter of act 1.
I didnt understand a shit. You wake up, do some weird stuff, then wake up again, then wake up in other place, meet some depressed people, wake up somewhere else.
Renders are made at some weird angle, upclose, but focusing on some bullshit. It gave me a headache. It is really interesting as art. But hard to play. There is so much text and you trying to keep track of text and figure out where are you and what is shown on next slide (its commonly unclear what is rendered).
Please someone explain WHAT THE HELL I just played, what is 'dance', why everyone is on drugs and what is going on?
Game is special. And they said its only 1/3 of game is ready but it took a day to spam-through available content. It is only act 1 but dev said he is making 3 acts. So there will be enormous quantity of renders but for now not so much sex.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes