VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you guys for the info and pics! Appreciated!:)

@Engelstein
I think gumdrop´s patrons have a hard-on for this kind of verbose lies, because gumdrop really overdoes it, but there has to be a reason for it.
I truly am fed up with his deliberate slowing of development. It is an insult to all our intelligence what he designates "fast/slow". There is a ton of developers updating monthly/bi-monthly with renders of comparable quality and esp. quantity! And calling single renderpics "scenes" is the topping off. Hell, I am a Daz newbie and don´t use it much, but even I do not need 6 hours for a picture of comparable quality.

As for the new pics: One the Mom, one the Daughter. We might finally see at least a bit more than just a kiss. I am sure gumdrop will be bliue-balling the audience again, but he simply has to deliver a bit more, because even the most patient patrons have a breaking point.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Weren't there some things throughout the game that were like "Wife Points"? I think I remember something like this when I played it like a lifetime ago, but if the poll decides to end the marriage anyway, what's the point of all that?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Weren't there some things throughout the game that were like "Wife Points"? I think I remember something like this when I played it like a lifetime ago, but if the poll decides to end the marriage anyway, what's the point of all that?
I could be wrong here, but isn't one route the "moral" route and the other is the "love/romance/lustful/desire" path? Maybe it's possible to really work toward ending the marriage on "love" route, and salvage it on "moral" path?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
The poll isn't deciding anything. Gumdrop is just asking his Patreons what route they're deciding to take. Just a question.

1.PNG

And, given the votes, we know what the audience really wants.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The poll isn't deciding anything. Gumdrop is just asking his Patreons what route they're deciding to take. Just a question.

View attachment 144987

And, given the votes, we know what the audience really wants.
I'm gonna do all that, as I tend to play all routes just out of respect for the work the devs are doing :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I guess no one can save this marriage, except Chuck Norris.....
Haha, I wouldn't really even want to save the marriage anyway, it's clear that the love and passion has died down between the mom and dad, all they do is fight and argue and the only thing that kept them together this long was the kids :p

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Haha, I wouldn't really even want to save the marriage anyway, it's clear that the love and passion has died down between the mom and dad, all they do is fight and argue and the only thing that kept them together this long was the kids :p
Whoa whoa whoa...you say this....but if you lut yourself in the father's shoe, you will want to sav....*you get the daughter, right !!* nope,never mind.... XD XD

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Well, here we are at the beginning of September, and we're down to 4 "fast" segments. I'm convinced the update won't be out until at least mid-October. But, this depends on how fast he can complete F_End, and S_End. If each one of these is going to take a week, then worst case scenario, the update is bound for Late-October. He's said several times that S_END I-III, and F_END I-III will take longer than the usual "fast" segments, so I give them 1.5 to 2 weeks for each one.

Until these 2 current "fast" segments are done, we're still at least 1 month in the hole.
Meh too funny. He has likely done the update months ago just waiting till the money dries up before releasing the final update. It's been what six months? Thats 60K. He'll continue to wait as long as he can. Probably at least another 3-4 months.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
Meh too funny. He has likely done the update months ago just waiting till the money dries up before releasing the final update. It's been what six months? Thats 60K. He'll continue to wait as long as he can. Probably at least another 3-4 months.
FAST Segments! is the same as SLOW Segments. it is written that 5-60 min/scene but In 8 days he makes about 50-60 scenes. Even if you take that all the scenes take 60 minutes it's 8 days is 192 hours. 192 scenes In 8 days. interstellar.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It allows you to cheat points unlock pictures and other things like that just read the description and look at the screenshots for more info.

But if you extract the game files you can use the DEV console to change stat points yourself if needed.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes