VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
"While swapping between the S and F campaigns, I imagine you have varying objectives, especially in regard to women. Today, I'd like to present you particular woman, The Matriarch and a pressing question alongside."
It's like a Neil Breen movie. I just can't comprehend it.
aha I see, I thought it was showing up in a diff language. Basically just a poll to see how we want the story to progress should we try to save the marriage between dad and mom. But with how the votes are going people want to end the marriage. So I guess in the future the son will get to nail the mom without getting caught

Reactions: cariadult

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, came to the thread just now to see if the "Abandoned" tag has been slapped on this one yet, instead saw "On hold", went to the Patreon page and saw that there's indeed content update news coming in regularly, no wonder, despite the fact that it's been nearly half a year since previous update, it hasn't received the unfortunate tag. But I'm glad, because I really like Dual Family, I really do, because the story kind of hits home, lots and lots of families go through this every day (apart from the incest of course), so it is a rather realistic story one can relate to. Story is very sad and depressing, but that's life, and I love realism, even if it's not always pleasant.

I hope the update we've been waiting for for so long comes real soon, can't wait! :)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, here we are at the beginning of September, and we're down to 4 "fast" segments. I'm convinced the update won't be out until at least mid-October. But, this depends on how fast he can complete F_End, and S_End. If each one of these is going to take a week, then worst case scenario, the update is bound for Late-October. He's said several times that S_END I-III, and F_END I-III will take longer than the usual "fast" segments, so I give them 1.5 to 2 weeks for each one.

Until these 2 current "fast" segments are done, we're still at least 1 month in the hole.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
That's Karen. You can tell by the black nail polish, the sweater, and panties she wears in the night scene with the Son, and with the Father in his night scene.
Ah fuck .....true ! Geezzz I don't like Karen. Maybe I was too happy to have some scene with the Matriarch ! ;) Thanks for correcting me.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes