VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jun 20, 2017
It's amazing how people still support this game even though its not have been updated for almost 5 months, it was good game though ... With its current progression it might be released around October.
It's interesting, though, despite having not released anything since 5 months

preman151

Aug 28, 2018
I play this game until act I part IX as son..
can you guys tell me how to got sex scene with mother(not skeleton dream)????

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Deleted some posts plus a thread ban (24 hours) so stop spamming the thread and stay on topic.
can you ban users with one post. Have seen them coming often here, posting the same repeating thing. Probably double, triple accounts etc. Maybe a rule (>20 post are able to post here....) could prevent some spam

Reactions: aweriel and Melkai

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
can you ban users with one post. Have seen them coming often here, posting the same repeating thing. Probably double, triple accounts etc. Maybe a rule (>20 post are able to post here....) could prevent some spam
if you see a spam/off topic stuff report it that the best way to alert a mod.

Reactions: Krull

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Seeing that this game chapter has been over 4+ months in the making, what would you guys reckon the length of the chapter would be? (If you would take a guess).

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone else having problems with not seeing the hidden objects glow when your mouse is on it? I've tried clicking the hidden object and using the guide but it's not working.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Seeing that this game chapter has been over 4+ months in the making, what would you guys reckon the length of the chapter would be? (If you would take a guess).
Probably a tad bit more than the previous update. I would be surprised if it is even remotely longer than the previous update.

Reactions: 187
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes