VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i don’t want to incur any further of the mod’s wrath, but as disappointed as many might be as to the lack of content updates; as far as i know th dev is still working on it and is providing progress notes as well as being relatively active on his discord.

i believe the abandoned tag only applies if both no word from the dev AND no content updates have been delivered for 3 months at a minimum.

Reactions: jonrage39

berny

Jun 8, 2017
WTF????????
This guy is actually getting 10800 a week and hasn't released an update for almost 6 months? Why on earth are people paying this guy?
I quote the 3000 dollar tier: Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project. As of now, I've been dividing the month between my work and development, giving me blurry comprehension in when I can exactly complete an installment. If this becomes my work, crystal clarity along with faster delivery will be achievable.

He must look like Burns by now

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
just to confirm, am i dumb or blind or there is no sister route or something like that, I played it a couple of times and it seems like the mom stuff just got shoved into your throat and that thing with the cousin druggin you, man, that's completely fucked up, she's insane, but i thought it was a bit out of character and the worst part is that it seems unavoidable. look, i'm all for fucked up and depressive stuff, but gimme some control over what happens in the game, i'm playing it over reading a goddamn novel or some shit like that, and what with the lack of updates too? man, i'm frustrated

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
just to confirm, am i dumb or blind or there is no sister route or something like that, I played it a couple of times and it seems like the mom stuff just got shoved into your throat and that thing with the cousin druggin you, man, that's completely fucked up, she's insane, but i thought it was a bit out of character and the worst part is that it seems unavoidable. look, i'm all for fucked up and depressive stuff, but gimme some control over what happens in the game, i'm playing it over reading a goddamn novel or some shit like that, and what with the lack of updates too? man, i'm frustrated
Yeah I was hoping for some sister love on the son path but nothing really. You can get love points or whatever but nothing in terms of naughty content with sister on the son path in current. Who knows if and when it will happen.

The daughter stuff happens on the father route and even then there isn't much.

I only just tried this myself last week and if the daughter wasn't so hot I would've quit and given up. Since she is so damn hot I just wait and play the other 20 some games/VNs I'm following that update monthly or sometimes a little longer depending.

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I was hoping for some sister love on the son path but nothing really. You can get love points or whatever but nothing in terms of naughty content with sister on the son path in current. Who knows if and when it will happen.

The daughter stuff happens on the father route and even then there isn't much.

I only just tried this myself last week and if the daughter wasn't so hot I would've quit and given up. Since she is so damn hot I just wait and play the other 20 some games/VNs I'm following that update monthly or sometimes a little longer depending.
Man, i wish i had that much to play, i'm studying my ass of to get accepted into university again, here in brazil we have a national exam that is a fucking mess and really boring.
Well, i'm gonna try to find some games with some good amount of content to mess around with, waiting for dmd, dfd, acting lessons and such is getting pretty boring.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Man, i wish i had that much to play, i'm studying my ass of to get accepted into university again, here in brazil we have a national exam that is a fucking mess and really boring.
Well, i'm gonna try to find some games with some good amount of content to mess around with, waiting for dmd, dfd, acting lessons and such is getting pretty boring.
A few other great ones if you haven't played already non incest: My Sweet Neighbors, Lancaster Boarding House, Depraved Awakening, Where the Heart Is, Chloe 18, Chloe 18 Vacation (some incest but not main character)

Incest: Milfy City (big update prob within a week), Summertime Saga, Man of the House, Dreams of Desire, Babysitter (Uncle/Niece), Time Stamps

Adventures of Willy D is great and fully animated point and click with a ton of content

U

User_10739

Enough discussion about milking and patreon/dev profits! This is a pirate forum and we really don't give a shit how much the dude earns or how many patrons he has! Quit filling up the thread with the same bullshit, page after page after page...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was going to suggest that if you're fed up with Gumdrop (Kyle) not delivering when he's supposed to, it is free to get a patreon account or try logging into his site. BUT.. 99% of his posts are NOT public. I'm guessing he's locked his posts behind paywalls to avoid just that.
With us being free and a forum, it's easy to complain here because it's an accessible outlet. But I suggest you avoid doing so since it tends to start flame wars. I understand that need to vent but IMHO, gumdrop's not worth the effort. Yes, he can crank out some good renders and come up with a story but his execution is erratic with some updates being lackluster with poor coding, fireflies in renders and twisted, strange, odd story lines. Then the next update or the update before was crisp writing, clean renders and few bugs.
I'd love to slap a tag on this saying "prone to delays" but there's no such tag. :D We have to have 3 months of complete inactivity by the developer to consider it abandoned. He's doing little render sets and chatting on Patreon so he's not "inactive".

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Enough discussion about milking and patreon/dev profits! This is a pirate forum and we really don't give a shit how much the dude earns or how many patrons he has! Quit filling up the thread with the same bullshit, page after page after page...
Agreed. Let's comment on the content of this month release instead. Oh, wait.. ;-)

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
I was going to suggest that if you're fed up with Gumdrop (Kyle) not delivering when he's supposed to, it is free to get a patreon account or try logging into his site. BUT.. 99% of his posts are NOT public. I'm guessing he's locked his posts behind paywalls to avoid just that.
With us being free and a forum, it's easy to complain here because it's an accessible outlet. But I suggest you avoid doing so since it tends to start flame wars. I understand that need to vent but IMHO, gumdrop's not worth the effort. Yes, he can crank out some good renders and come up with a story but his execution is erratic with some updates being lackluster with poor coding, fireflies in renders and twisted, strange, odd story lines. Then the next update or the update before was crisp writing, clean renders and few bugs.
I'd love to slap a tag on this saying "prone to delays" but there's no such tag. :D We have to have 3 months of complete inactivity by the developer to consider it abandoned. He's doing little render sets and chatting on Patreon so he's not "inactive".
consider adding a tag "milking in progress" lmao

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes