VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think from last year or so... But at least, like i wrote, back in those times he released update every month... He is perhaps the slowest developer i encounterd...
I haven`t come across anyone as slow as he !!!!!

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
A few other great ones if you haven't played already non incest: My Sweet Neighbors, Lancaster Boarding House, Depraved Awakening, Where the Heart Is, Chloe 18, Chloe 18 Vacation (some incest but not main character)

Incest: Milfy City (big update prob within a week), Summertime Saga, Man of the House, Dreams of Desire, Babysitter (Uncle/Niece), Time Stamps

Adventures of Willy D is great and fully animated point and click with a ton of content
I already played a lot of these, but thanks for the recommendations, I'll get to those i didn't played yet and i hope it keeps me with something to do until the next big round of updates

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I just woke up...had a dream of this summer school dance that we waiting for so long...and the change of phase of relationship... So I told to myself : yes, the update is coming soon... But my dream was just a dream when I saw the progression of the game after waking up.
I am a good Jedi...I have faith and hope. Maybe I have to go on the darkside.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
I just woke up...had a dream of this summer school dance that we waiting for so long...and the change of phase of relationship... So I told to myself : yes, the update is coming soon... But my dream was just a dream when I saw the progression of the game after waking up.
I am a good Jedi...I have faith and hope. Maybe I have to go on the darkside.
Did you meet a weird ass skeleton in your dream?

Oct 13, 2017
"Stardate unknown.
It has been several months since the last update to the supposed incest game "Dual Family. Every update the creator says words, only empty words. Skeletons haunt my dreams. Only skeletons and nothing more.
The skeleton...haunt my dreams,....no... not dreams,but a nightmare...In the nightmare they tease my little girl blossoming into a woman, They tease me a unloved mother, a disturb cousin, a smoking hot nympho sister-in-law
Only tease, and nothing more. My balls have grown so blue, that the blood in my body gone. My skin has died. I am only a skeleton.
The same skeleton that haunts my dreams. I have lived long enough to see myself become the villain. The song "Hurt has become stuck in my head, it plays everywhere, and yet, no where.
Gumdrop has released a developer update "Nevermore, quoth the developer, nevermore"

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
It's amazing how people still support this game even though its not have been updated for almost 5 months, it was good game though ... With its current progression it might be released around October.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you guys need to return to discussing the game and not complaining about the slowness of dev lest we all get smited into oblivion.

Reactions: Melkai
U

User_166761

You know he is a legit grifter when he calls pictures "scenes", or when he keeps "upgrading" his hardware every now and then only to then become slower. How many GPUs does he claim to have now? 4? oh and he has an"office" and will hire several people too :closedeyesmile: . Anything to keep the charade of "reinvestment" going.

I don't care about honest lazy and slow devs (since I don't pay), but if there is something I can't tolerate is misleading people claiming they are not being misleading.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes