VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Captain's log, Day 4 since mods had enough of my shit,

Who knows how long this post will last, me and my crew have been flung further into dark space by the powers that be that executed order 66, many think I am already dead. Perhaps a brave noble crew member will keep it preserved for record before:- [REDACTED, ILLEGAL COMMENT MADE].

There is little news of the Gumdrops game. It seems the newest members to this thread remain confused, puzzled towards this experience. 'Surely' they think, 'that if you've waited six months for a update, it must be HUGE!' Oh you poor naive fools, the remnants of my scattered crew await with you on the noble update, but will I ever even get to talk about the update when it finally releases? Who knows.

The discord offers no resolution for the wait, only a few teasers (Dutch angle of course, the greatest angles to show all things in life).

SHOCKINGLY, Gumdrops patreon has dropped to $9000, could this be a foreshadow of things to come? Was it not entirely expected with a wait like this money would began to dwindle? Alas, the hardened supporters still fly head first into the Gumdrops Void, the largest vessel yet, the mighty 'BLUEBALLS XVII' flies full steam, it's Captain screaming to the top of his lungs, red wide eyed on meth, '25TH OF JANUARYYYYYYYYY! IT'S COMING SOOOOON BOYSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHH!-'

Perhaps it all rides on this update, the game was agreed to be seen as abandoned if Gumdrops could not produce the update at last without delay. I wonder what will become of this thread if the game is abandoned? Will it be preserved like a fossil for young F95 explorers to find? Will it be closed? Will it become a depraved den of shit-posting? I know not.

The finale draws near, the final curtain call whether the game can make it or break it. Will we finally get the promised land? Or shall it be a glorified soap opera? Only time will tell...

Captain signing off,
View attachment 186930
"Stands up and salutes" it was an honour Captain.

Apr 28, 2018
Plot twist: He has already been kidnapped/replaced by US government and transferred to Holywood to work as a wage slave injecting ideology to tv shows and eventually DF will be scrapped.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Daddy & Daughter and mommy & Son..so hot.

i would love have a Brother & Sister and 3some with mommy :p

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Captain's log, Day 4 since mods had enough of my shit,

Who knows how long this post will last, me and my crew have been flung further into dark space by the powers that be that executed order 66, many think I am already dead. Perhaps a brave noble crew member will keep it preserved for record before:- [REDACTED, ILLEGAL COMMENT MADE].

There is little news of the Gumdrops game. It seems the newest members to this thread remain confused, puzzled towards this experience. 'Surely' they think, 'that if you've waited six months for a update, it must be HUGE!' Oh you poor naive fools, the remnants of my scattered crew await with you on the noble update, but will I ever even get to talk about the update when it finally releases? Who knows.

The discord offers no resolution for the wait, only a few teasers (Dutch angle of course, the greatest angles to show all things in life).

SHOCKINGLY, Gumdrops patreon has dropped to $9000, could this be a foreshadow of things to come? Was it not entirely expected with a wait like this money would began to dwindle? Alas, the hardened supporters still fly head first into the Gumdrops Void, the largest vessel yet, the mighty 'BLUEBALLS XVII' flies full steam, it's Captain screaming to the top of his lungs, red wide eyed on meth, '25TH OF JANUARYYYYYYYYY! IT'S COMING SOOOOON BOYSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHH!-'

Perhaps it all rides on this update, the game was agreed to be seen as abandoned if Gumdrops could not produce the update at last without delay. I wonder what will become of this thread if the game is abandoned? Will it be preserved like a fossil for young F95 explorers to find? Will it be closed? Will it become a depraved den of shit-posting? I know not.

The finale draws near, the final curtain call whether the game can make it or break it. Will we finally get the promised land? Or shall it be a glorified soap opera? Only time will tell...

Captain signing off,
View attachment 186930
We wait for your order, O space captain.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Finally finished playing this game. This is a game that I would make while going through a manic depression. The characters have so much remorse; always saying sorry for the silliest of things. To fix this game I suggest keeping only part 0.1 and 0.9

Reactions: yandex

7Spear

Nov 8, 2018
i wish it'.s dead.the update will come january 25,2019.lazy developer only know how to screw people.don't hope to much for this game.you will regret it.like the game hate the dev.

Reactions: Kick In The Nuts

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Man... after I stopped my pledge I was hoping someone would pick up my mantle, and continue to post some stuff. The new pin-up set just came out, and I thought about renewing my pledge... but no. I can't go back...

Reactions: yandex

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I got a little bored from all this waiting, so I did a little digging on my old posts to see how long we have been stuck in this development hell.

• Last update was March 3rd, 2018
  • The "SLOW" Segments were reported complete on July 17th, 2018
It took 4 months, and 14 days to complete the "SLOW" Segments of the game.

• The "FAST" Segments of the game are not complete as of the time of this post
It's been 4 months, and 17 days since the "SLOW" segments of the game were completed.

As of a few days ago, the "FAST" segments of the development cycle have officially taken longer to complete, than the "SLOW" segments.

There's really nothing more you can say than that folks. :poop:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Man... after I stopped my pledge I was hoping someone would pick up my mantle, and continue to post some stuff. The new pin-up set just came out, and I thought about renewing my pledge... but no. I can't go back...
Dont. Been there, done that. Renewed a pledge for a pinup pack, regrettably not worth it.

But there's a catch to this slow paced development. New sexual animations. No more one-to-three blurred scene for a single animation. Haven't seen it tho, no way I'm pledging just to see one damn clip but it's safe to assume it's better.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
its a damn shame...firstly the game is onhold...secondly the poor ratings...i dont get it...this game was really promising...:cry:

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes