VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Is it possible to not make out with the mom?
Going for the son route right now but dont want to fool around with the mom ^^.

Also i did look up in the walkthrough, but it ends way sooner than the game ends, there isnt a newer one, right?

Dec 22, 2017
Is it possible to not make out with the mom?
Going for the son route right now but dont want to fool around with the mom ^^.

Also i did look up in the walkthrough, but it ends way sooner than the game ends, there isnt a newer one, right?
I think its entirely possible to not get with your mom, been a while since I played but pretty sure. Just actively avoid anything sexual and tell the face your fears on the plane with the skeleton.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, does anyone know anything new about this game? Or can anyone publish here the latest posts of Kyle's website?

May 7, 2017
5 rigs with 1080Ti, really?
Oh shit... I wrote 1080Ti, well not exactly but he is running an assortment of 1080's and the 1080Ti variations, plus he mentioned a while ago that he would be upgrading some of the of the units (2 units/rigs) to 1080's, with even some planned 4-GPU stacking per unit. Thanks for making re-read my comment, I will go and edit my comment and state it was an assortment of 1080's and their TI variation.

Reactions: yandex

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Oh shit... I wrote 1080Ti, well not exactly but he is running an assortment of 1080's and the 1080Ti variations, plus he mentioned a while ago that he would be upgrading some of the of the units (2 units/rigs) to 1080's, with even some planned 4-GPU stacking per unit. Thanks for making re-read my comment, I will go and edit my comment and state it was an assortment of 1080's and their TI variation.
Him being really "transparent", can´t anyone of you, who is currently a patreon, ask him to post pics of his current rig and pics, when he claims, he bought new ones. I mean, that shouldn´t be a problem for him mhmm. After implementing his progress-tracker (which by the way shows us, that magically and suddenly the last scene can´t be finished as fast as the scenes before , even though it is listed under "fast" scenes to render (before, every week a scene was finished, now the last one is listed there since weeks/ months, still unfinished)), it shouldn´t be a problem, because transparency is something, he wants to achieve I assume

Reactions: yandex

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I gave up playin after you turned the MC into a complete pussy and let Issac give him a beat down at the theater.

Reactions: kösnül

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
I didn't stick around to find out. Issac got what was coming to him the first time.
Maybe the Dev hears us and gives Isaac a second round of what he deserves for bullying the sister. Seeing this is my second biggest motivation for playing this VN.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Maybe the DEV hears us and gives Isaac a second round of what he deserves for bullying the sister. Seeing this is my second biggest motivation for playing this VN.
i think not, since isaac don't have the guts to tell the truth of what happened to his face back then in front of her father

May 7, 2017
so there's a chance that this game become NTR, MC mom, sister, cousin will become Issac sex toy
No, the Dev (GumdropGames/Kyle) has repeatedly expressed that there won't be any type of NTR content, with the only exception being, the Son's route of going after the Mom, which would be classed as Netori so that would be it. As for the Isaac beat down, there's no real consequence for punching him with the bat, so go ahead save at that point and replay it until your heart's content from beating Isaac with a bat. The only thing that happens is, the fact that Isaac will punch you by surprise later on (playing as the Son and if you beat him with the bat), though with the upcoming update there seems to exist the possibility of retaliating against him.

You can check his Discord, the Dev has answered this question (about NTR) multiple times.

No_NTR.png

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
In view of the last title of the post of Kyle on his website (titled RE Poll: Perish Problem), could some patron do the great favor of publishing the content of Kyle's posts from at least the last Kyle's post published in this thread ( ).

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes