VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 198947

Well, it looks like were down to one last segment. This Dad segment has taken so bloody long now that I can't even begin to estimate how much time this has. If I was a betting man, I'd say this segment is done the week of Christmas, and the update released early January. I would be STUNNED if this update released this month.

It looks like his "overestimated" and "exaggerated" released date of January 25th wasn't that far off.
What character is involved in the F_DAN II - Character Seqs (+sex anim) ?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 198947

Well, it looks like were down to one last segment. This Dad segment has taken so bloody long now that I can't even begin to estimate how much time this has. If I was a betting man, I'd say this segment is done the week of Christmas, and the update released early January. I would be STUNNED if this update released this month.

It looks like his "overestimated" and "exaggerated" released date of January 25th wasn't that far off.
so there's no x-mas gift for us and no new year eve event :cry:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, could anyone publish in this thread the last post of Kyle in his website titled Part X Dev. Update: Last Sequence, Creep Scene Frequence! very soon?

Mar 22, 2018
If by chance this game is canceled and I go to the Pacific region ... because I will say this world is small.

HI A BUDDY

PywFwLLd_400x400.jpg

Stay close to the project of these developers: Dr Bones, DarkCookie, SuMthinDiFrnt (best in animation by me), Milftoon (never disappoints), Beggar of Life

Reactions: koinzell-

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
SuMthinDiFrnt (best in animation by me)
He's utter fucking garbage mate, with his badly lit scenes where you can't make out anything and shaky dutch pov angles where you cant fucking see anything, that makes one of the most abhorrent content there is.

Draghan

Feb 7, 2018
Was supporting this until 6 months or so ago. I understand that life comes before pastimes, however when many, many folks are dishing out cash to support a cause, well they're seeing it as an investment in the end result.

Honest to god, from a personal point of view, this is very close to the best storyline of all on this site. And the characters images are very believable. Sis, although cute, isn't a supermodel, and even moreso, Mom appears as a typical middle aged woman and despite flaws, still incredibly attractive. Especially up close.

I really hope we see this thing through properly. I really hope we don't see a piss weak, hopeless and disappointing quick fire ending merely to end the saga.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He's utter fucking garbage mate, with his badly lit scenes where you can't make out anything and shaky dutch pov angles where you can fucking see anything, that makes one of the most abhorrent content there is.
But those black shotas and doggos tho!

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
I mean the 0.99 is out already... I mean If people are still interested. I just don't know how to upload really. Says the zip file is too big.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
It's not though, it's being updated regularly. Just looks like it's hopefully a decent sized update. Also this thread doesn't have the latest version. 0.99 is out. I tried uploading the zip file but it said file was too big. Last updated 2 days ago on the tracker for act X.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Games aren't allowed to be uploaded directly to the forums, you would need to upload the files to a filehost like Mega.nz and then contact an uploader or mod and tell then that you have the update and send them links so that they can update the OP. :)

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
It's not though, it's being updated regularly. Just looks like it's hopefully a decent sized update. Also this thread doesn't have the latest version. 0.99 is out. I tried uploading the zip file but it said file was too big. Last updated 2 days ago on the tracker for act X.
It's not updated regularly. Version 0.99 was released last april, almost a year ago

Mar 22, 2018
He's utter fucking garbage mate, with his badly lit scenes where you can't make out anything and shaky dutch pov angles where you cant fucking see anything, that makes one of the most abhorrent content there is.
I do not like dogs, it's his thing. He was going to leave this type of fantasy... but lately some folks are arriving... wanting for scenes with dogs, monsters of Fallout ... he makes the shorts of monster. But just one become a movie. Soon he will stop producing this. And the scenes are going to start to get brighter ... actually they already are; like the teaser of RDR2. But your opinion ... "abhorrent". Abhorrent is this story of GumDropGames ... It is not damn heavy but after part 9.... I am waiting a collective suicide.
Plus ... somebody already commited suicide between part 2 and 5 i suppose.

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any sex between the mother and son yet. Been holding off on this one for a long time until the story progresses more.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes