VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
no offense but why not tag abadoned, but all games not have 2-3 month new update mark abadoned then dev make new update remove the tag

Reactions: fz

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
The dev is notorious for being slow. It's actually quite impressive that he still has and Patrons given how small and far between the updates are.

Reactions: January2015

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
The dev is notorious for being slow. It's actually quite impressive that he still has and Patrons given how small and far between the updates are.
yes but have many devs make monthly update and not have suporter and have lazy dev have 50k suporter sorry but hate this

Reactions: fz and yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I gave up playin after you turned the MC into a complete pussy and let Issac give him a beat down at the theater.
Well apparantly the dev gave up making the game long before you gave up playing, so I guess your decision to not play his game doesn't affect him.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The answer is: NO, dude, you won't see NTR.

The reason is simple: you won't see anything at all. We will never see sexual intercourses involving MC (Dad & Son)'s Beloved Objects of Desire. Maybe our grandchildren. Maybe.
This dude pointing out the realistic situatuion.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Oh shit... I wrote 1080Ti, well not exactly but he is running an assortment of 1080's and the 1080Ti variations, plus he mentioned a while ago that he would be upgrading some of the of the units (2 units/rigs) to 1080's, with even some planned 4-GPU stacking per unit. Thanks for making re-read my comment, I will go and edit my comment and state it was an assortment of 1080's and their TI variation.
Still ... even that is a lot of processing power, makes me wonder what a whole lot of other devs could do if they have that hardware.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
progress.png

Well, it looks like were down to one last segment. This Dad segment has taken so bloody long now that I can't even begin to estimate how much time this has. If I was a betting man, I'd say this segment is done the week of Christmas, and the update released early January. I would be STUNNED if this update released this month.

It looks like his "overestimated" and "exaggerated" released date of January 25th wasn't that far off.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes