VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Gumdrop: The update will be here December 26th
Gumdrop: The update will be here December 27th
Gumdrop: The update will be here From now to new years
Gumdrop:
The update will be here New Years Day???

Reactions: January2015

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
If you look at his Patreon you can his pledge money dropping down quite a lot. Noticed it drop by 100$ in an hour lol.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you look at his Patreon you can his pledge money dropping down quite a lot. Noticed it drop by 100$ in an hour lol.
Thats normal its the first of the month. People get charged today for there patreon subscriptions. All patreon creators drop on the first as some have cancelled others have failed to pay etc. Half tempted to repledge and speak to gumdrop myself.

Reactions: User_166761

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Thats normal its the first of the month. People get charged today for there patreon subscriptions. All patreon creators drop on the first as some have cancelled others have failed to pay etc. Half tempted to repledge and speak to gumdrop myself.
If he doesn't deliver today all his Patreons should leave lol.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Gumdrop: The update will be here December 26th
Gumdrop: The update will be here December 27th
Gumdrop: The update will be here From now to new years
Gumdrop:
The update will be here New Years Day???
Did he say that tho ? January 24th was still the date last time I checked.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Kyle's not even updated his progress bar since December 15 00:21 GMT.

I hope to be wrong, really, and see that Kyle publishes an update for the end of January but personally, I think the only realistic option to see a game completely concluded with this original theme, features and story is that it is the work of another developer. Or that Kyle hires a whole team of programmers with the money he has milked all these months from his patrons.

Reactions: Major Wanker

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
i dont know what to even expect from this. last time i played this game was like a year ago. milfy guy can pump out what 6 -7 updates? a year each being like 800mb-1gb this sould be almost 5+ gb of content

Reactions: January2015

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017

Well, when I said “posting early in the morning” I didn’t anticipate that being 12 AM. It was certainly an exciting New Years for me, and I managed to blast through it with only two cups of coffee!
First downloads are now available on for site CE Club lads. I'll be posting to the other tiers, including on Patreon throughout the day (for real this time, yikes!)

Soon, you'll be able to open one of the presents I've been making over the holidays, a short story dubbed Last Christmas.

Last Christmas is a small project I constructed over the past three weeks of December. It’s a look backwards in time, when bonds were stronger, when love brought the family together over the holidays. Grab some hot cocoa, a blanket and turn on those Christmas tunes — it’s time to get comfortable!
Resolution is no longer 720p, now 1080p!
This is a standalone release and not part of the main game. That said, it is 100% canonical and was really fun to create. Hopefully you'll find some time to chew through it this week! :]

Best, lads. See you later today! :]

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
It's not even an present day one, but an back in time episode so yet again no sexy times because, of course there isn't. He has actually lost more supporters than I've seen before maybe that might wake him up. and pigs might fly.

Bopucate

Dec 13, 2018

Well, when I said “posting early in the morning” I didn’t anticipate that being 12 AM. It was certainly an exciting New Years for me, and I managed to blast through it with only two cups of coffee!
First downloads are now available on for site CE Club lads. I'll be posting to the other tiers, including on Patreon throughout the day (for real this time, yikes!)

Soon, you'll be able to open one of the presents I've been making over the holidays, a short story dubbed Last Christmas.

Last Christmas is a small project I constructed over the past three weeks of December. It’s a look backwards in time, when bonds were stronger, when love brought the family together over the holidays. Grab some hot cocoa, a blanket and turn on those Christmas tunes — it’s time to get comfortable!
Resolution is no longer 720p, now 1080p!
This is a standalone release and not part of the main game. That said, it is 100% canonical and was really fun to create. Hopefully you'll find some time to chew through it this week! :]

Best, lads. See you later today! :]
Is there a download link?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes