VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

i think you are talking about the wrong game since the gift reloaded is actually getting updated soon after a year of absences this on the other hand well im not going there
think he's talking about gumdrops "gift" since he said he'd have something for his patreons around christmas but prolly failed on that too

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Haha if you belive his gift is the update your as gullible as i was for supporting him until november. He said it would definately be out by january 1st. And i think thats what you are referring too but i think he only said that because there was alot of grumbling on his page. Funnily enough most of the negative comments he deletes instantly. From the way the community of supporters were when i dropped him would not be suprised if he suddenly loses 90 percent of support or comes up with some sort of family emergency and announces it will be another 5 months before release. As one of the most gullible people on this site trust me when i say until its actually released theres no point listening to anything he says anymore.
Theres more chance of someone finding the gspot, me lasting more than 3 minutes in bed or the staff here being happy and having one day off from dealing with a holes

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017

The Final Night!

Phew! Writing's done!
Now that the mind and finger blasting bit is done, we're inches away. I have some UI/graphic creation I need to do, a bit of coding for post-game content and a couple hours of testing. This is a standalone release with some custom graphical assets, so a little extra legwork is necessary.
I'll be grinding throughout the night, releasing New Year's Day PST. CE Club lads will get the first download early in the day (PST), my site also having release priority before Patreon. The rest will dribble out throughout the day, so keep an eye out -- I'll be updating some graphical stuff on my pages as well to compliment the release!
Final sprint lads, wish me luck!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

The Final Night!

Phew! Writing's done!
Now that the mind and finger blasting bit is done, we're inches away. I have some UI/graphic creation I need to do, a bit of coding for post-game content and a couple hours of testing. This is a standalone release with some custom graphical assets, so a little extra legwork is necessary.
I'll be grinding throughout the night, releasing New Year's Day PST. CE Club lads will get the first download early in the day (PST), my site also having release priority before Patreon. The rest will dribble out throughout the day, so keep an eye out -- I'll be updating some graphical stuff on my pages as well to compliment the release!
Final sprint lads, wish me luck!
The standalome comment makes me think this will simply be a christmas episode type thing and not the long lost update :(

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
You probably have not forgotten that testing will take about 2-3 weeks, he will have to fix a lot of bugs (next 3 weeks), in the meantime he will fall ill or other "important matters", later he will have problems with the internet to upload game on the server and many many other things. The cactus on my forehead will grow faster, than he will relese DF in January

U

User_166761

This is the best description of the next level milking that this dude is pulling out. It's amazing how people keep falling for it time and time again.

What will the excuses be if he fails to release before his extremely late deadline? he doesn't even have to try at this point, his victims swallow every single excuse, no matter how ambiguous or devoid of evidence it is.

It's quite annoying how this conman can get so much money while other far more hard working devs barely get by. He isn't even that good at daz, he sucks ass if he needs so much time to render with his claimed set-up. Anyone with half a brain can produce good images in Iray with enough time, being skilled means doing it in a short time.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes