VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
U

User_166761

I'm surprised that nobody has commented yet that he's blown the January 25th deadline with the Christmas special.

Also, 14 hour days for two weeks to get the dialogue in shape? Really?
:LOL: this guy is a conman.

Hi i'm from the future, here is a message from Gumdrop
"31 of January,
Christmas update took too much time to produce, next update delayed until April."

I know you guys hate hate the Dev, but I'll jump to his defense a little bit, I enjoyed the Christmas special he just put out and I really liked Dual family, so if hes taking as much time as possible to release a good product then let him do it.

I'm not as sure as all of you are that hes trying to milf his Paetrons dry, take a long time to finish their games and they never disappoint, so I'll give him the same pass since I'm not paying for this game and he has released good content in the past. So I'm quite excited for the 26th.
Are you seriously comparing a dude who hasn't finished a single game with those two who have many finished games? those two are also very transparent about how long they will take, and they don't really milk with irrelevant crap like this dude. Read also this conman's patreon goals, and then read Tlaero and Mortze's.

This dude is "apologizing" all the time to make gullible patrons think everything is just an accident, or that he is just a victim of the circumstances (which he himself created). It's amazing how hard it is to convince people that they are being played, even when we have reached such a ludicrous situation where he hasn't done anything for a year, and when his "extremely late" deadline wasn't late but too early. It's like he keeps doubling down on how much crap he can pull off on naive people because he keeps getting away with it.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I have one more question
8k monthly +++ His page = 20 K: D now I just saw it. That's the point. :)
Do not forget about gumdropgames.net and it also gets $$$ so yes $ 20,000 milking is likely. :)
Yeah, I forgot about his main website who know's how much he is making on there.

Reactions: swammy

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I'm so happy I never payed this guy a cent.
He set the January 24th date like in what ? October ? And it was suppose to be the extreme deadline, probably done long before.
And now he even blew that one making a christmas episode that no one asked for or wanted.
And on discord he is still telling people they should stick to Patreon.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
"Last Christmas" come just in time for Christmas in Russia
3.1.2019, maind explaining ?????
The Orthodox Church uses the Julian calendar, which currently has a lag of 13 days with respect to the Gregorian calendar, which is currently recognized as the only official in almost the entire world.

That is why many people mistakenly believe that Cervantes and Shakespeare died the same day (April 23, 1616), but in reality Cervantes died on April 22 and was buried the next day (according to the Gregorian calendar, which was officially established in Spain from 1582), while Shakespeare died on April 23, 1616 according to the Julian calendar (then official in England) and died on May 3, 1616 of the Gregorian calendar; or because the Bolshevik revolution that gave rise to the Soviet Union is known as the October Revolution when it happened from November 6 to 8, 1917, according to our Gregorian calendar (the USSR abandoned the Julian calendar in 1918).

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I honestly can't believe people still support this scumbag conman. How gullible can you be. I was expecting nothing when I played through the christmas special and i was still disapointed after it. He says he spent 3 weeks on it. 3 weeks of nothing content. Jesus christ :D

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I'm surprised that nobody has commented yet that he's blown the January 25th deadline with the Christmas special.

Also, 14 hour days for two weeks to get the dialogue in shape? Really?
The Presidential Elections in 2020 will be over before we get this X update lol.

Reactions: if95

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
And the 2030 World Cup will be held before we can see the end of Act III, which is supposed to be the planned end of the game.
You know, I actually believe this X update will eventually release. But I damn well don't believe this project as a whole will finish. The dev will die of old age and his son will inherit the scheme before that happens.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
I think with him its that simple, he made the best incest game there is, like a religion, so everybody is waiting for jesus coming again to earth, its not happening, but this thought is too hurtful so everbody just believes in gum, until apokalypse is coming, its irrational like a religion.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I think with him its that simple, he made the best incest game there is, like a religion, so everybody is waiting for jesus coming again to earth, its not happening, but this thought is too hurtful so everbody just believes in gum, until apokalypse is coming, its irrational like a religion.
How is it the best incest game when it doesn't have incest in it? Lol. If you can count two 1 min scenes as proper incest game material.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes