VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
@

unless you have some sort of time machine it isn't thursday anywhere for at least another 12 hours +

Reactions: warfrat255

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
@

unless you have some sort of time machine it isn't thursday anywhere for at least another 12 hours +
No kidding. The earliest time zone is Tonga, where it's 11AM Wednesday. They're GMT+13, which makes no sense but apparently they were so desperate to be the very first to ring in the new year that they went full Spinal Tap on the time zones.

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
No kidding. The earliest time zone is Tonga, where it's 11AM Wednesday. They're GMT+13, which makes no sense but apparently they were so desperate to be the very first to ring in the new year that they went full Spinal Tap on the time zones.
You think that's bad, I was in Samoa when they changed their time zone from being the last one to the first one. I went to bed on Thursday and woke up on Saturday. American Samoa is still in the last time zone so if you travel between the two, you either lose or gain a day.

May 29, 2017
I was under the impression that the remaster was about more than rerenders. In that case it is reasonable to do it early, so that he can build the game forward from the remastered base. However, as it seems that the renders were the part that screwed him in the end maybe he could have left the rerenders for some other time and just concentrate on absolutely necessary renders. Anyways, if he has learned from this and the remaster gives him a stronger base on which to build on, this could still turn out to be beneficial for the project in the long run. Fingers crossed.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
im not hype for this probably we not gona have sex scenes with mom but well i have nothign todo let me grab my things :ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone:

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes