VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just ended son's story, is the final kiss at the end the most I can get from mom or any other girl? Except the sex scenes with Karen's friend. Will part X be the final part of the game or just the first act?

Reactions: allintine

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
@kilo310
Yes, I remember that as well. Take away the money and suddenly gumdrop can update fast. I too wrote back in the day that I believe gumdrop has most of the updates/game finished, he just tests out how far he can push the milking. But I think blowing the January Date was a mistake by him in the long run.

@Adabelitoo
At the moment it is the end of what you can get as the son. Well, the Dad does not get more with the daughter too, but I think the Dad route is the better one. As for part X, there should be more adult content and it being the end of the first part. But believing in gumdrop is like believing in the Easter Bunny. Especially as gumdrop work speed and believablity is like the Easter Bunny with the wrong batteries, for those old enough to remember that advertisment. :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
@kilo310
Yes, I remember that as well. Take away the money and suddenly gumdrop can update fast. I too wrote back in the day that I believe gumdrop has most of the updates/game finished, he just tests out how far he can push the milking. But I think blowing the January Date was a mistake by him in the long run.

@Adabelitoo
At the moment it is the end of what you can get as the son. Well, the Dad does not get more with the daughter too, but I think the Dad route is the better one. As for part X, there should be more adult content and it being the end of the first part. But believing in gumdrop is like believing in the Easter Bunny. Especially as gumdrop work speed and believablity is like the Easter Bunny with the wrong batteries, for those old enough to remember that advertisment. :)
If money was the pure focus. You would think that maintain his high of 12k+ was desired then. Now it dropped under 8k or something. If money is all you care about you don't do a "long time" social experiment that end up you miss out on 4k a month. He also said he understand if people drop their pledge due to how long time it take. So not exactly begging people to support either.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
He's still making almost 8k a month without releasing jack shit for a year(he made a small fortune in this period) and here comes his pet lawyer telling us that money is not the pure focus even telling us that if ppl want to drop their pledge he doesn't mind and understands, dude GTFO with this bullshit, God help us...
ABANDONED tag when to?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
He's still making almost 8k a month without releasing jack shit for a year(he made a small fortune in this period) and here comes his pet lawyer telling us that money is not the pure focus even telling us that if ppl want to drop their pledge he doesn't mind and understands, dude GTFO with this bullshit, God help us...
ABANDONED tag when to?
Not any ones pet lawyer. Just saying if money is all you care about then you would care very much if you lost out on 4k a month. If you read the end of the stuff in his xmas release you can read about what he said about the pledge stuff there. You only seem to care about toxic trolling, so any attempt at a serious discussion is wasted on you.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I just ended son's story, is the final kiss at the end the most I can get from mom or any other girl? Except the sex scenes with Karen's friend. Will part X be the final part of the game or just the first act?
the question should be "will there be a part X?"

i'm joking ofcourse(or not)...but there is a rape scene. don't know if you are into that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

play the dad's side. its better.

Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
For all the people saying he is ripping patreons off, he has said multiple times that they can always delete their pledge.
As of now he is just waiting on animations to be done and I expect game to be out in about a month and lemme tell this will be better than milfy city in graphics so just wait to be blown away.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
For all the people saying he is ripping patreons off, he has said multiple times that they can always delete their pledge.
As of now he is just waiting on animations to be done and I expect game to be out in about a month and lemme tell this will be better than milfy city in graphics so just wait to be blown away.
i sincerely hope so. because putting all jokes aside i really liked this VN. lets hope for the best.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
X to doubt.jpg
Nobody wants the update when it finally finally arrives to suck, we all hope it blows us out the water. It's just well past the reasonable sell by date to actually ever hope of matching the now limitless expectation. Put it into perspective, if you work out the average dev release length for the top tier games being around 3-4 months per release, People by my estimates would be expecting a minimum of the combined equivalent of over 4x Milfy city updates.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Not any ones pet lawyer. Just saying if money is all you care about then you would care very much if you lost out on 4k a month. If you read the end of the stuff in his xmas release you can read about what he said about the pledge stuff there. You only seem to care about toxic trolling, so any attempt at a serious discussion is wasted on you.
Any attempt at a serious and objective discussion is wasted with you cuz you are a biased little b...something... hear him out, listen to him, read what he said bla bla bla he's a fuckin' saint, bow in front of your master...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If money was the pure focus. You would think that maintain his high of 12k+ was desired then. Now it dropped under 8k or something. If money is all you care about you don't do a "long time" social experiment that end up you miss out on 4k a month. He also said he understand if people drop their pledge due to how long time it take. So not exactly begging people to support either.
Well, I did not say money was his sole focus, it is his main focus! Besides, gumdrop is making 8k+$/month for nearly a year now without releasing anything substantial. That is quite a lot of money for NOTHING! And if you read my posts, I did say I believe he finally made a miscalculation with not releasing the update in January.

Before the next argument, a little clarificatiion since some of your posts revolve around this: Beside a small number of Trolls for trolling sake (which you will find in any type of forum everywhere), even the most acerbic and cynic user here is a fan of Dual Family.
It is just our BS sensor has gone ON for a long time now unlike yours. (I would not even be surprised if you were gumdrop in disguise, but I doubt it based on your style of writing. Then again, in my native tongue I could judge personal writing style far better than in English) Gumdrop is either completely incompetent as a developer (blowing a very long and generous release date he set so he could release well before that day in theory) or a very good con man.

Considering that he has been caught outright lying several times, then boasting things which turned out to be hot air (One of the most infamous him explicitly telling the forum how massively he has updated his computer stuff and that he would now release updates much faster. What came of it? The next release after this computer update was a month late, after that nothing to this day at all) and other stuff him being a masterful snake oil seller wins by default.

(Sarcasm mode on)If I would tell you that the Sun rises in the South, would you believe me?(sarcasm mode off) Gumdrop has been far too unreliable over time for his speech about understanding patrons leaving to be even remotely believable.
And since it has been part of your arguments before: I have patroned several things on Steam, Kickstarter and Patreon over the last few years, I even contemplated doing it here in the beginning, but I do not throw money at proven liars.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Uh-huh.
We have a moderate climate at my place.
If I had to bet which is more likely to happen within one month: Being blown away by a DF update or a hurricane - my money is on the hurricane.

Wait - DF patrons are allowed to cancel their pledges?
And here I thought this was a lifetime commitment...

Last edited:

ToonzMoh

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - -

Extras: - -

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
Can you please update it? The version 99CE came out
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - -

Extras: - -

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
Can you please update it? The version 99CE came out already

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes