• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
Uh-huh.
We have a moderate climate at my place.
If I had to bet which is more likely to happen within one month - being blown away by a DF update or a hurricane - my money is on the hurricane.

Wait - DF patrons are allowed to cancel their pledges?
And here I thought this was a lifetime commitment...
Oh so that's the misconception making u guys mad about the game!?
Well no worries I m here to officially confirm that you can indeed cancel your patron subscription without worrying about any legal action!
Hope that helps!

Dec 24, 2018
For all the people saying he is ripping patreons off, he has said multiple times that they can always delete their pledge.
As of now he is just waiting on animations to be done and I expect game to be out in about a month and lemme tell this will be better than milfy city in graphics so just wait to be blown away.
lmao his patreon supporters are delusional, he says that because he knows they won't stop their pledge which is why he's milking them and which is why this update took so long. It took him basically the same time to make this one update as it did the 9 before it, and I guarantee you the update won't even have over an hour of content.

Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
lmao his patreon supporters are delusional, he says that because he knows they won't stop their pledge which is why he's milking them and which is why this update took so long. It took him basically the same time to make this one update as it did the 9 before it, and I guarantee you the update won't even have over an hour of content.
Thing is it's a finale and to me personally I want quality over quantity So now if I see that he released the update with same old techniques I would be very pissed.
Plus my life doesn't depends on this update neither am I being forced to pledge him money and while he takes his time I am just spending my money elsewhere and enjoying other games! Pretty simple

Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
Also
Also please recommend me some good momsonincest games been looking for a new one for a while now

Reactions: allintine
Mar 22, 2018
Away with this...Lets Go guys... Have better pinups and is Free. F-R-E-E Lets Go.

Make it bounce

Discord Invite:

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
For all the people saying he is ripping patreons off, he has said multiple times that they can always delete their pledge.
As of now he is just waiting on animations to be done and I expect game to be out in about a month and lemme tell this will be better than milfy city in graphics so just wait to be blown away.
Better animations than Milfy City? I can dig that! Why? Because that would make ICSTOR up his game, and his game is already AMAZING! In the long run everybody would win. We'd get better content as the top developers battle for supremacy...
BUT!!!!!
ICSTOR has been consistent with releases and Gumdrop has not! Nothing but promises thus far from his end. His game has become like the rapture, it's just around the corner, and it will be amazing!

Reactions: acewinz

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, I did not say money was his sole focus, it is his main focus! Besides, gumdrop is making 8k+$/month for nearly a year now without releasing anything substantial. That is quite a lot of money for NOTHING! And if you read my posts, I did say I believe he finally made a miscalculation with not releasing the update in January.

Before the next argument, a little clarificatiion since some of your posts revolve around this: Beside a small number of Trolls for trolling sake (which you will find in any type of forum everywhere), even the most acerbic and cynic user here is a fan of Dual Family.
It is just our BS sensor has gone ON for a long time now unlike yours. (I would not even be surprised if you were gumdrop in disguise, but I doubt it based on your style of writing. Then again, in my native tongue I could judge personal writing style far better than in English) Gumdrop is either completely incompetent as a developer (blowing a very long and generous release date he set so he could release well before that day in theory) or a very good con man.

Considering that he has been caught outright lying several times, then boasting things which turned out to be hot air (One of the most infamous him explicitly telling the forum how massively he has updated his computer stuff and that he would now release updates much faster. What came of it? The next release after this computer update was a month late, after that nothing to this day at all) and other stuff him being a masterful snake oil seller wins by default.

(Sarcasm mode on)If I would tell you that the Sun rises in the South, would you believe me?(sarcasm mode off) Gumdrop has been far too unreliable over time for his speech about understanding patrons leaving to be even remotely believable.
And since it has been part of your arguments before: I have patroned several things on Steam, Kickstarter and Patreon over the last few years, I even contemplated doing it here in the beginning, but I do not throw money at proven liars.
Dude, If I had been gd, the delay had been obvious, I spend to much time on the forum here posting all over the place to get any shit done :p I like his game, but the delay of next installment doesn't keep me up at night or bothers me that much at all. Whatever I did pledge to him in the past was worth it for what he already did back then. Take away the boobs, incest etc, and replace it with starships, and this thread could been about Star Citizen, just more millions involved, same toxicity.

And why do you assume I take anything GD (or any one else for that matter) say at face value? I don't tell people to support him, but I won't tell people not to support him either. People entitled to make up their own mind and do their own choices.

When someone claim something and it can be refuted by something he said/wrote, or just plain facts, regardless of you believe it not. Then why keep churn on about something that just end up pointless?

I think a lot here got a love relationship with GD! Love to hate right? :p

Oh and if you really did believe the sun did rise in the south, and tried to tell me that. I would just shrug my shoulders and leave you to it. Spending calories on argue would be pointless no?

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
At a time when awesome developers managed to finish old projects and start new ones, even better than previous ones, Gumdrop did not release any updates.

(PhillyGames - the latest version of "Depraved Awakening" included 1700+ top-quality renderers and finished well-written stories. His new game "City of Broken Dreamers" is just great)

(Dr PinkCake - the latest version of "Acting Lessons" included in 920 renders of the highest quality and finished a well-written story. His new game is “Being A DIK”, an incredibly high-quality game, the first version of which includes 1301 renders and an awesome story)

These developers work and create incredible things, getting half the money less than you all know who. Without doing anything, he earned a lot more than them.

The fucking world is very unfair.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
These developers work and create incredible things, getting half the money less than you all know who. Without doing anything, he earned a lot more than them.

The fucking world is very unfair.
That can translate to all walks of life though. Maybe the guys you did mention just suck at market themselves to get more attention to their games. You can be the best at doing your shit (regardless of what you do), but unless no one get to know about it, no one will notice.

Also, since when did you get paid for what you deserve? That happen rarely in life else. You could work some shitty minimum wage job, not necessary get paid what you actual deserve for doing it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Take away the boobs, incest etc, and replace it with starships, and this thread could been about Star Citizen, just more millions involved, same toxicity.
Since you often take reference to Star Citizen: There is a solution on that front! Those still waiting for SC should try Star Traders - Frontiers!

That game is from a small Indie studio and was made with patronage (btw one I took part in). It is available on Steam. It still gets frequent (and free) updates and storyline expansions. In many ways, it is what Star Citizen could be in a turnaround way.
Unlike SC with it maniac overattention to graphics, STF has graphics from yesterday but heck is it fun to play if you like a Space RPG!
Lots of different Starships and Crew members to choose from, which you can customize with many options, feats, subsystems, merits and flaws. Many quests and various storylines, depending on play style. If you can stomach the dated graphics, you should look at it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Since you often take reference to Star Citizen: There is a solution on that front! Those still waiting for SC should try Star Traders - Frontiers!

That game is from a small Indie studio and was made with patronage (btw one I took part in). It is available on Steam. It still gets frequent (and free) updates and storyline expansions. In many ways, it is what Star Citizen could be in a turnaround way.
Unlike SC with it maniac overattention to graphics, STF has graphics from yesterday but heck is it fun to play if you like a Space RPG!
Lots of different Starships and Crew members to choose from, which you can customize with many options, feats, subsystems, merits and flaws. Many quests and various storylines, depending on play style. If you can stomach the dated graphics, you should look at it.
Didn't use SC as an example because it about starships etc though. I still have fun playing old remastered homeworld, Imperium Galactica and obscure things like that. Graphics never been a huge issue for me in games. My first adult game back in the day was a pure text game, even tried some adult MUD game, but that was just to fucked up.

The most recent game I had fun with is Kenshi, and that took the dev like 13 years to make and complete. What can I say, I got patience :p

sr.

May 13, 2018
So you can't discuss something without tell people what, and what not to do?
Well my point was you can be suggestive you can SUGGEST them to PREFER some developers to support over certain others based on your own experiences (about the developer) which a new member (to the forum or the thread) doesn't know about you can share the past decisions missed dead lines delays etc mostly so that the reader can seek that information which might HELP in that DECISION MAKEING

I do support your idea of not abusing someone....but you yourself said that people have different choices same implies here how they express their views (you are free to report or ignore post you find amuseing)

But you sir yourself abuse people (goat example of yours) which you say is not actually how you behave normally and are not at least your ideals ........but such a abuse even to put forward your point in such a case is CONTRADICTORY and do appear as WHITE KNIGHTING

ps: the post is confusing in its very nature but I think it is expected when I try to express how contradicting your behaviour seems to me when I read your posts here on this thread

Reactions: January2015

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well my point was you can be suggestive you can SUGGEST them to PREFER some developers to support over certain others based on your own experiences (about the developer) which a new member (to the forum or the thread) doesn't know about you can share the past decisions missed dead lines delays etc mostly so that the reader can seek that information which might HELP in that DECISION MAKEING

I do support your idea of not abusing someone....but you yourself said that people have different choices same implies here how they express their views (you are free to report or ignore post you find amuseing)

But you sir yourself abuse people (goat example of yours) which you say is not actually how you behave normally and are not at least your ideals ........but such a abuse even to put forward your point in such a case is CONTRADICTORY and do appear as WHITE KNIGHTING

ps: the post is confusing in its very nature but I think it is expected when I try to express how contradicting your behaviour seems to me when I read your posts here on this thread
The goat example of mine was about; put out rumors about someone that is not supported by facts is bad. Because even you might retract accusations and such later, the damage is already done. So accusations is best backed by actual facts. It was not an attack on someone calling them a goat whatever. When you start accuse someone of fraud at an illegal level, you kinda need to have some good facts to back up such claims. Also the goat thing been brought up a couple times now, and each time taken out of the actual context it was in. Which is also a bad thing when quote someone :p

And sure, nothing wrong in suggest people to support, or not to support whatever. Just let them make their own choice whether they do or don't. Defending peoples right to make up their own mind is hardly white knighting, neither is pointing to an actual fact, regardless if someone else like it or not. Do you buy into reviews of movies, games and what not else without actually look into it for yourself? Opinions is like assholes, everyone got them and they split down the middle. Reviews is highly biased, and far from subjective.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes