VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Unfucking believable that he still earns that amount.......
Actually not that surprising.

I'd bet most of his Patrons have high amounts of disposable income. They probably subscribed when Gumdrop was at his peak and was actually producing work, and because they don't notice $10 here or there withdrawn from their Patron account they have just forgotten to cancel it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Actually not that surprising.

I'd bet most of his Patrons have high amounts of disposable income. They probably subscribed when Gumdrop was at his peak and was actually producing work, and because they don't notice $10 here or there withdrawn from their Patron account they have just forgotten to cancel it.
Doesn't match with the statistics really.

He take a plunge every month, bounce back and keep slowly climbing

Feb 18, 2018
I have been purposefully away from this thread for the past few months, so I gotta ask if any Patreons on GD can confirm if the Sep 10 is legit or it's a hoax again? Has he posted anything there that legitimized the progress reports?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
month afo he told on patreon that update is coming at sep 10th (at least header didn't specify year) and after that no update related posts.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Like, it'll be great if it does or doesn't come out when he says it will, Gumdrop is still a meme amongst regular folks on these forums, I feel. It's kinda a win-win for those who don't donate. It's either quality sfm's and Milfy goodness or it's another quality kek I can have.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Like, it'll be great if it does or doesn't come out when he says it will, Gumdrop is still a meme amongst regular folks on these forums, I feel. It's kinda a win-win for those who don't donate. It's either quality sfm's and Milfy goodness or it's another quality kek I can have.
Well, I think he earned the reputation he got all by himself though. Maybe he release something, maybe he get a timely HD crash that throw a monkey wrench into his release. Or some aliens for Uranus kidnap him, who knows.

Even if he surprise with release something good, I guess it wont be enough to meet the expectations. He is in a loose, loose situation at least when it come to these parts.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I think the first act chapter 10 has already been done together with the second act already completed is just trying to get me as much money as possible from the patreons now. It will probably release chapter 10 and yes it will enjoy the new proceeds as most likely old customers will return more enthusiastic than ever so he will pretend to release some new chapters from the second act so as to increase his old customers even more and thus return to previous levels. But in the end he will continue to make fun of us because his game presumably already has him anyway concluded in the sense that he also finished the third and final act so now he is enjoying the well-deserved rest and money by teasing us by saying that he will release the second act chapter 1 next month but in reality as I argue I have already finished everything I honestly don't know if I still play there I will definitely download the end of the first act and I'll play from the beginning But then u Once finished I don't think I'll be here in this thread waiting for the new chapters because it doesn't deserve our time and attention ... just one thought of mine.;);)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes