VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
We need that time travel shit to see IF the dev will EVER release an update ... a hero will do the travel, download the game (the full game where the MC fucks the shit out of the depressed MILF in every fucking position known to man) and get back to post it on f95zone. The dude who does that deserves a Nobel Prize for charity :LOL: ... well at least fans can keep on dreaming without having Gumdrop tax them shit.:sneaky:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Making 8K without any work or updates and he thinks he won well what if he actually continued the game i wonder how much he would have actually made maybe close to Darkcookie or more my guess would be more or less of about 50~60K now thats a shame.I guess so much people here raging in this thread proves the fact that how much they have looked up to this game and shows how much potential it had but instead he decided to dug a grave for it with his own hands and all those things got to rot..I pity you GD...your Game could have been something remarkable but you choose to exploit peoples generosity with your false claims..Though one thing that I know is for sure that you have made quite a name for yourself but not as an 3D creative artist but as a Con artist..a man without any self respect and dignity.:coffee:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on daddy path there wasn't sex much at all so doubt son path is different.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes