• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
much content to play?
Short answer no.

Long answer is the only reason this game got a lot of traction is because when the first release came out it had some of the best renders of any incest game out there at the time, and it also didn't rely on magic, hypnosis, or any other type of crutch to get to the incest and was taking a more "realistic" approach. However as time went on it became very clear that Gumdrop has no idea how to do a slow and realistic build-up to incest, his writing is very repetitive and pretentious and despite all the lines of dialogue not much is really being said, you could skip like over half of the text in this game and not miss anything. Anyway the game was going nowhere and Gumdrop knew he had to have some content but didn't know how to get to any good content, so he just added in forced and badly written scenes like where you can rape your aunt or have sex with some random girl who comes out of nowhere. There's no good content and the writing sucks, not worth getting invested into this game now. The renders are good, but I'd suggest waiting like 3 or 4 more years and then when the MC has a dream where his mom gives him a handjob or something maybe you can give it a shot, that is assuming this game even sees anymore significant progress.

Nov 6, 2018
Short answer no.

Long answer is the only reason this game got a lot of traction is because when the first release came out it had some of the best renders of any incest game out there at the time, and it also didn't rely on magic, hypnosis, or any other type of crutch to get to the incest and was taking a more "realistic" approach. However as time went on it became very clear that Gumdrop has no idea how to do a slow and realistic build-up to incest, his writing is very repetitive and pretentious and despite all the lines of dialogue not much is really being said, you could skip like over half of the text in this game and not miss anything. Anyway the game was going nowhere and Gumdrop knew he had to have some content but didn't know how to get to any good content, so he just added in forced and badly written scenes like where you can rape your aunt or have sex with some random girl who comes out of nowhere. There's no good content and the writing sucks, not worth getting invested into this game now. The renders are good, but I'd suggest waiting like 3 or 4 more years and then when the MC has a dream where his mom gives him a handjob or something maybe you can give it a shot, that is assuming this game even sees anymore significant progress.
ty man for you re answer
im really into incest games and i had played a lot of them o now i can t find anything worth playing
if u can help me with a list or someting i will be grateful
btw srry for my bad english

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
ty man for you re answer
im really into incest games and i had played a lot of them o now i can t find anything worth playing
Use the sliders for latest games with the tag incest and sort by weighted rating

Dec 24, 2018
ty man for you re answer
Ya this game isn't worth playing at all, just go to latest update and filter by incest tag and likes or views and browse.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sisterly lust is 1 of best incest games (if it had animations then .........).

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes