VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Guys, I'm apparently very dumb and blind: how does one write a review on these forums?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Milfy City, amongs others.
And hes really not been slacking. He took 3 months of, after nonstop no breaks for years.
And he didnt charge his patreons during those 3 months. Like common...
No, yeah, that seems MORE than reasonable. I getcha.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
What do you guys think'll happen first, Gumdrop putting out an update on this, scheduled or not, or those assholes over at Amity Park finally putting out Episode 6?
No, yeah, that seems MORE than reasonable. I getcha.
Notice an lot of devs hit there goals on funding and tend to slow down. seems to be an common theme, reminds me of the same with sports players when they hit it big.

Much better to be like the Dev of amity park who was always slow, now there's reliability;)

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that the only sure thing we have is that Act II, if we ever see it published in our lives, will be located during the first holiday period of the Son and the Daughter of their respective universities (if I remember correctly, the Son intended to go to the university as far away from home as possible but finally decided to go to a university closer to home after convincing himself of his incestuous feelings for his mother; as for the Daughter, if I remember correctly, I think she will also go to a university of her home state, but it doesn't have to be the same university as her brother: If so, there would be more fraternal chemistry between them, but the incestuous theme of DF is mainly Mom/Son and Dad/Daughter).

The big question I have is... What will come out before: Milfy City 0.6, Dual Family's Part X of Act I or Joker movie (its release in theaters is 4th October)?

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Do you think his patrons are gonna fall for this? I mean there is no way that he can keep duping them so hard and getting away with it.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The big question I have is... What will come out before: Milfy City 0.6, Dual Family's Part X of Act I or Joker movie (its release in theaters is 4th October)?
I'll put all my money, assets and my first born on the Joker movie coming out first.

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes