VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Feb 22, 2018
Mah Dude, that's a feature.
I played some of it before. But I stopped, because I found a very strange sequence break? Something about the story arc during the Aunt's house, where the dialogue referenced things I didn't do, and then jumped again to some scenes that made no sense due to lack of context.

There are some good bits of this game. And that's all I'm interested in revisiting. I'm doing research for my own game. So I'm just looking over some things for design reasons, and also how to avoid cringe dialogue by removing player agency. I just find it funny that the game allowed me to do so much with some characters, but there was never any reward for the narrative investment.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
If there are any sex scenes they will just be with some random girls from the dance people don't care about.
I've said before that the father-daughter and mother-son paths won't be having any sex this early in the story. And if they do it won't be real, most likely another fuzzy dream sequence. What I'd like to see is something with Karen and her uncle since I like that story and it might pay off in actual action a lot sooner that the daughter route. Most likely it'll be the son and his date which I don't care about.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I've said before that the father-daughter and mother-son paths won't be having any sex this early in the story. And if they do it won't be real, most likely another fuzzy dream sequence. What I'd like to see is something with Karen and her uncle since I like that story and it might pay off in actual action a lot sooner that the daughter route. Most likely it'll be the son and his date which I don't care about.
Sex with the aunt was also sudden I don't think any anyone expected that to happen so soon, if he does release chances are about 0.1%.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
If only this thread shows up at #1 on google search, many won't have fallen to his trap.

Anyone here still on his Discord? He said coming soon last October 28. I am more of expecting his reasons now instead of the release of Act X.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
If only this thread shows up at #1 on google search, many won't have fallen to his trap.

Anyone here still on his Discord? He said coming soon last October 28. I am more of expecting his reasons now instead of the release of Act X.
He said that he vae problems with animation. And he will not write when the game will out, couse he dont wanna miss the deadline again.

You will not miss deadline, if u dont have one.
1575284080679.png

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Its a shame that maybe that game goes under, the chars are really good looking k not the son he is only a damn jerk but thats opinion. I hope the dev will work on this game in the future again or anyone will make a restart from this like other hames here.
But what I dont get is the god damn behave from this stupid sucked brain of the father, wtf must these dumb idiot all talking beginning with "what the fuck are wearing, why the hell are you not wearing you dress and so on" can these small mind not a bit cooler and let the other chars wears what they like, he is not their damn ward in a prison sry but such a bad text/script anger me when the game/games are from the story really good and interesting.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
If Gumdrop missed another deadline theres no other reason to put this on hold but abandon. Well see. He said before Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

kiro

May 13, 2017
Imagine making 8k for doing nothig OMEGALUL
Weird thing is people still patreon why tho ?
Because people like idea of getting something which they really want even though it might be an empty promise and he is just abusing it to make a lot of money on people backs. I guess for Christmas or maybe in the middle of next year he is gonna release it to get even more hype and repeat the same process for another year and gain even more money.
He has just outsmarted many. And who would refuse around 8k per month with the only obligation to slowly develop a game, post a poll, few renders and stall its release. :D

ziyana.sol

Mar 24, 2019
hey, how do I restart the game? I played it a while ago and now when I start new game gallery is open or part of it. Have any ideas? I deleted saves from AppData, but it didn't work. Where else can I look?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes