VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I already pointed out that lapsed patronage still counts towards the total. If somebody didn't update their card details on patreon and the card is expired, or if they use paypal and didn't keep their card updated in paypal (or didn't top up the money in it), the creator won't be getting any money, but the patron will still show up in the totals count.

Oh, and I recall that GDG had >1,000 patrons earlier this year and was raking in >$10,000 per month, so it seems to be changing.

Feb 22, 2018
Oh look 2020. And not a twitch of life from this "game."
So are the character assets original, or are they from a store front?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he means that snow around his house is melting so he can get out and neglect coding again.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I saw recent updates on patreon something regarding "melting heats". Can anyone enlighten me with more details
"Melting heat" ? :unsure:
Since he has way too much money he has to keep shit tons of cash at home. And since he has something like 35412 computers with 4x2080Ti each to make the best game EVAR, the heat start a fire and he lost almost all renders.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
wow that was the game which made me know this forum, found it on VNDB and looking for download i arrived here, i remember i was LITERALLY dreaming for the day this would have been completed, i was like "wow in 1 year this will be finished" the sister look like someone i've always liked in real y.y

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
wow that was the game which made me know this forum, found it on VNDB and looking for download i arrived here, i remember i was LITERALLY dreaming for the day this would have been completed, i was like "wow in 1 year this will be finished" the sister look like someone i've always liked in real y.y
It was my first game here too. Liked it, mainly because of mom and aunt. Now after I played hundreds of games over the years I have to say there are a lot of games that are much better than this. Still coming here to see what is going on just out of habit, do not expect anything new to see.

Dec 24, 2018
I saw recent updates on patreon something regarding "melting heats". Can anyone enlighten me with more details
Probably nothing other than him saying he's continuing to work on act 2 while searching for a new animator but that no one needs to worry because once he finds a new one the animations will be finished quickly. Just more lies and bullshit most likely.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Maybe he's dead and someone who picked up after him has no idea how to continue developing the game but likes the cash flowing in?
On a more serious note: I totally understand if a developer needs extra time to complete a release. Working on a tight monthly release schedule is going to hurt the creative process and will impact the quality of a release, so there's no point forcing things.
It's the same thing for a bi-monthly release schedule that slips an extra month. But a year is a totally different matter.

There's another game that's lapsed in development for two years, Brad's Erotic Week. The difference is that Wolfschadowe doesn't take monthly payments but payments per release and doesn't need to pretend he's working on anything.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure what most are saying or if it is even true, but from where I am looking when doing a search for this game I saw what appeared to be actual updates for this game out there on certain sites. once again not sure if they are valid or not but I have been seen a few of them

May 7, 2017
Not sure what most are saying or if it is even true, but from where I am looking when doing a search for this game I saw what appeared to be actual updates for this game out there on certain sites. once again not sure if they are valid or not but I have been seen a few of them
What do you mean by updates? Development updates? Game updates?. As to confirm and give you a proper answer, no, the game hasn't received any updates since the 30th of March of 2018 (which you can confirm on the first page of the thread), as in no new releases for the game, but the developer has continued to post "updates" on the new release and development of the game since then, but those rarely come by. What the developer updates nowadays, mostly consists of pin-ups and polls for their patreons... and that's it. Oh! and by the way, he has set 5 times the release date for the new episode and has missed all said deadlines and subsequently postponed them again and again.

He once released a Christmas special episode for the game on 2018, but it was an inconsequential prequel, that by virtue of being a prequel didn't advance or continue the story.

Last edited:

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
He once released a Christmas special episode for the game on 2018, but it was an inconsequential prequel, that by virtue of being a prequel didn't advance or continue the story.
A Christmas special that some how had less adult content than a game that doesn't contain any. What kind of asshole takes a game where 90% of the game is the characters just starting to recognize their feelings (nowhere close to acting upon them), and waters it down by setting it during a before the game when those feelings hadn't even presented yet.

Dec 24, 2018
A Christmas special that some how had less adult content than a game that doesn't contain any. What kind of asshole takes a game where 90% of the game is the characters just starting to recognize their feelings (nowhere close to acting upon them), and waters it down by setting it during a before the game when those feelings hadn't even presented yet.
Well at that time gumdrop had really dug himself in a hole by saying the game would be out on January 25th, and the only way it wouldn't be out on that day is if he released before it, so he probably thought he needed a better excuse than normal for why he missed another deadline. So he probably just quickly threw together the christmas special and was like, "sorry guys this took 3 weeks to make so now I'm gonna miss the deadline on the 25th but here's a special and a preview of the animations lol".

Now obviously that's not a very good excuse because normal logical people would then expect the update to come out 3 weeks later, and also question why someone would spend time to make a christmas special when you already missed like 3 deadlines and have another one coming up soon, but gumdrops supporters aren't known for being smart.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes