VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
in my opinion it is technically wrong to put the tag abandoned because the dev makes himself heard and every now and then he publishes some photos but above all he takes the money of the patreons every month but it is also true that it is over a year that he does not publish a real update ... in my opinion it is more correct to put the abandoned tag when the dev is no longer heard or seen as in the case of Msn or reincarnotica or many other abandoned games ... but I agree on the abandoned tag since it is over a year that the dev has us makes fun ... just my thoughts

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
in my opinion it is technically wrong to put the tag abandoned because the dev makes himself heard and every now and then he publishes some photos but above all he takes the money of the patreons every month but it is also true that it is over a year that he does not publish a real update ... in my opinion it is more correct to put the abandoned tag when the dev is no longer heard or seen as in the case of Msn or reincarnotica or many other abandoned games ... but I agree on the abandoned tag since it is over a year that the dev has us makes fun ... just my thoughts
Wait, so you disagree, but agree?

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Wait, so you disagree, but agree?

in the end it is the facts that matter ... no real update in more than a year ... the facts say this and therefore I respect the decision of the mods to put the abandoned tag even if the dev is heard only to take money or demonstrate to patreon that he is actually doing something with photo publishing but that he has done nothing concretely.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So you're basically saying that we need a Scam tag? :KEK:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Due to no actual update to this game in nearly 2 years, marked abandoned.
Technically speaking, it was updated 4 months ago (Sep 19, 2019).

Besides, you are referring to the old version. 0.0.99 was released long time ago, and then it received some bugfixes.
What's more, the Last Christmas DLC (standalone) was released about 1 year ago (Jan 3, 2019).
Just saying. It's just a detail. In practice it doesn't change anything.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Apart from the fact that the on hold tag still gave people hope for a new update to come out, this should have gotten the abandoned tag a year ago as it was already clear that no update was going to come out
Realistically we will never hear about gumdrop disappearing into thin air as he'll try to keep milking patrons for as long as he can putting out a new render every time his earnings start to drop

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Tho i agree that the abandon tag is necessary but last year theyre reluctant to give it the abandon tag and moderator even argue he still posting "something" until to this day. So whats change?? Im really surprised to be honest, i dont see this coming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blackmagic616

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
lol...played this when it was still active and now, 500pages later...

The most expensive burial ever at the top of the Gumdrop-Mountains! (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, the abandoned tag should have been slapped on this a year ago when this animation delay bullshit started, but hey. Better late than never.

And speaking of a year later.

Here we are past the 1 year mark for these animations, and looks like theres more waiting to be had. Now it looks like Gumdrop is having hardware issues as well. Didnt see that coming at all.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes