VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I personally don't think this guy is a scammer or deserves so much negative feedback thrown at him. He did some great work til now. I do still support him and saw how much stuff he does and unlike many other devs, he updates everyone with his work.

I mean most people who throw so much negative feedback are just leechers anyway. Not sure what they're expecting with so much hate just don't bother with this game then.
I like how you nonchalantly say "Til now" like its only been 3 or 4 months. Its been 2 years mate. Spend your money on creators that actually care about you as a fan and not this waste of a dev.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I like how you nonchalantly say "Til now" like its only been 3 or 4 months. Its been 2 years mate. Spend your money on creators that actually care about you as a fan and not this waste of a dev.
Each their own bruh. You might be right but nobody can be sure. I'll stick with him a bit more. I even don't care when some random gollum pops out here calling me brainless. I was just wondering why people wasting their energy so much hate posting this guy since it won't change anything. Of course it was just curiosity I don't care how people spend their time.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
He actually put for most scenes animations now and changed the story a lot. I'm pretty sure once he finally releases a stable build most haters here will unzip their pants and forgot their pride lol
I'd take that bet, unfortunately it'll be years until a new update is released, if ever, so we will never know. If there is an update in my lifetime then yeah I'll have a look out of morbid curiosity. It'll be from here tho, fucked if I'll ever go back to his Patreon.

This was a great game for it's time. The reality is there are better games out here now that are far more worthy of support. If you look back at the latter stages, you can see Gumdrop had replaced character depth with pretentious waffle. You can see he had fallen out of love with his project and just switched to scam mode.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Listen mate without offense now, and no sarcasm:

I know how U feel.

Been follow ''THE INNOCENT MOTHER'' (my fav game here) for years...but after 6 months of lies, fake promising updates, and making up xcuses I QUIT !!

Usually :

- ''my PC is potato shit, I don't have money so my work and rendering are slow as fuck''
- ''I've had an real family issue, my parents divorcing blah, blah''
- ''I had an car accident, was In Hospital or I was sick'' something like dat

I mean, I've heard it all, and I do believe you why'd you ''stick with him for so long'' but only thing what makes you so funny...you are - either a DEVELOPER himself from burner account, or some close guy or his friend , that's why u defending this LIE so HARD down here.

I was disappointed when my game was listed as ABANDONED (as I say ''THE INNOCENT MOTHER'') but mate, this shit is done. Guy probably have 3 more PATREON accounts, and has started probably 2, 3 new projects while you keep yelling here to no reason for game that last update was 2 years ago.

Peace mate and grow da fuk up.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
Each their own bruh. You might be right but nobody can be sure. I'll stick with him a bit more. I even don't care when some random gollum pops out here calling me brainless. I was just wondering why people wasting their energy so much hate posting this guy since it won't change anything. Of course it was just curiosity I don't care how people spend their time.
Jesus brother, no disrespect, but what part of having a laugh you don't understand? It's a thread about a game that around here became a MEME. It's not like we are sacrificing babies or anything. It's a bunch of random people who once were excited about this game, and now they are not. Whats the big deal?

You say you're curious of why people waste time and energy in here: A guy that makes 8K a month for 2 years straight without nothing but recycled zoomed to hell renders, thats why. Pretty basic. Perhaps, gumdrops really did spent all this time and your money in the game, and when the update finally drops, it could very well be one for the history books.

But perhaps not.

In the meantime, internet is gonna do it's thing. People are going to waste their time (a matter of minutes) in front of a website, reading a couple of comments per day.

You spend your money however you like, I'll spend my minutes laughing at whatever I like. That doesn't sounds too complicated, does it?

Anyway, take care.

Last edited:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
He is not the only one.
I have Patreon page over 2 and half year.

When I saw how ''Wife & Mother'' developer milking us after 3 months, all my friends from Patreon just Quit on him.

Guy have less and less followers, soon, game will be abandoned, his pathetic updates with no content are 1 per 5 months...bunch of words, letters, but ZERO ANIMATIONS, ZERO ACTION,...and that's why me and my friends just laughing at it.

Not only he lost over 500 Patreons in less than 1 week, but developer has started 2 more side projects as an backup when he SHUT DOWN primary milking oil pump. As for the DUAL FAMILY, it wouldn't be a wonder that same guy created:

DUAL FAMILY
WIFE AND MOTHER
INNOCENT MOTHER

cuz story, plot, and long reading are similar likewise high definition models and images.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think this thread SHOULD be locked until a new update comes out (i.e.: forever, 'cause it's never gonna happen).
I agree with you. Keeping this abandonned thread active means " indirect support " to a scammer. Even if there will be an update, now it's not the time to give credit to this guy/his actions/his games. Ignorance is sometimes the best solution to change things.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes