VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I personally don't think this guy is a scammer or deserves so much negative feedback thrown at him. He did some great work til now. I do still support him and saw how much stuff he does and unlike many other devs, he updates everyone with his work.

I mean most people who throw so much negative feedback are just leechers anyway. Not sure what they're expecting with so much hate just don't bother with this game then.
Do yourself an favor bro lay off the steroids there messing with your brain.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I already said that above, just like ''Wife & Mother'' liar money milker.
I bet that this is the same guy with different account, starting several games and milk from couple of places and couple accounts. But U R rite tho, it will just confirm that guy is back 4 mo' greens.
You can't compare the AWAM dev to gumdrop, or any dev to gumdrop for that matter. AWAM's updates are very slow, but they do get released. AWAM got an update at the end of december and that dev actually posts real progress reports and such on a regular basis.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Dude don't make me laugh, u came to spit on this game but u ride balls of WIFE & MOTHER DEVELOPER, doing the same thing. Just stop lie here and be such a hypocrite. It just make u laughable that u spit on 1 thing but praise similar (almost same) shit from other liar. A WIFE AND MOTHER IN 3 YEARS HAVE ZERO ANIMATIONS, ZERO SEX SCENE, AND UPDATES ARE 1 PER 5 MONTH, so u must be - either biased as fuck, or just pop up random to spit on competition.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and Xumeey
Jan 9, 2019
I do not want to be thinking badly, but I just entered the Don Milking's website, and now it appears that the composition is completed (when it had been set to almost complete) and the animation as almost completed (when it had been set to half completed). Maybe, changing the tag of his game in this forum is pressing him something.
Why would you believe anything this scammer says? it literally takes him a few seconds to change a graphic that means absolutely nothing, since he provides no evidence. Scammers like these should never be trusted again. The only thing that matters is evidence of work done, and he has shown none.

People thinking that he might have "changed" after the abandoned tag, because he has to come up with new bullshit to deflect from the fact that he can't provide any evidence of work done, are as foolish as his patrons.

The main issue with this scam was never "milking", but the complete absence of proof of work for 2 years (see https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-467#post-2398851 ). That's what makes this scam especial, it's built on top of nothing. Unlike milkers who withhold work done, this guy has no work done to begin with. He lied spectacularly for 2 years, claiming he was rendering thousands of pictures, building scenes, buying new assets, writing dialogue, post-processing, etc. In reality he did nothing but lie to his patrons repeatedly, and post a few trivial to render images every few months to keep the scam going for as long as possible. Some fan-art creators on this site have done considerably more work than him in the last 2 years. It's crazy that people fall for such an obvious scam.

Last edited:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
A ''slow release'' is , when u update 1 per month but you late 2, 3 weeks so update came in month and a half - what is acceptable. But to have game almost 3 years old, with ZERO ANIMATION, ZERO SEX SCENE, bunch of letters, words, empty story reading...and every update is like 1 per 5 months...just give me a break will ya. They both (developers) are the same. Money milker.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
I don't giva shit if he returns, me and my few Patreon friends already reported and Quit follow' few LIARS DEVELOPERS. There is other worth guys who developing games and releasing updates within 1 and a half, 2 months maximum. They deserving money. Quantity was never - and will never BE a QUALITY.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captains Log - Day 0 - The End...For now

...It's over...It's finally over...

The crew can rest easy, lower down the thrusters,
dial down the weapons defense systems...

It's all over...

The puckered asshole of the gumdrops Void farted out it's last cry,
and the mods had enough.

The endless debates on the warranty of the game being abandoned or not are over,
and the hammer has fallen that it IS abandoned.

The sycophants are enraged, 'HoW dArE tHeY' they cry, but we must hush them,
for it is all over now.

Tears sting their eyes as they look at their empty wallets, moths flying from them...And we look at them at say...
'Told ya.'

Sad live footage of players finally realizing they've been conned for two years. (Above)

Perhaps, people will say it's unwarranted, after all, Gumdrops continues to promise...and promise...and promise...
But Gumdrops has tried too long to censor all criticism against his magnum opus and to constantly move the goal post on release dates.

Endless lies and promises sinking the plausibility lower and lower each time.

The only man responsible for sinking Gumdrops was himself,
the mods were incredibly lenient and fair on him, giving over two years for him to get his act together AND HE COULD NOT DO IT.

Will Gumdrops ever release the update?
Maybe.
And the cycle will begin again,

BUT:

At least he'd be forced to have made an effort to start the wheel again,
At least no people stumbling on this game will ever think it's anything other than abandoned.

...And with any luck, maybe even some of those discord sycophants who lurk around here (HI ABBY! Did you like Estate domination girl?)

Might finally, FINALLY get it.
Because Gumdrops is out of luck, and out of time,
And this tired old Captain has had enough of this Gumdrops Void.

P.S

If this is truly the end, I'll probably have to move the Captain's Logs to it's own thread off-topic, as it'd be pointless to keep it in an abandoned thread.

Well...Anyway,
this is your Captain,
Finally, signing off...
captain of space ship.jpg

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Hi!
With "stretched out" I did not mean the main storyline itself, because I agree it is refreshing to have games without "let´s jump into bed" within a few days of gametime. But towards the end of the current development it became clear gumdrop started sidelines obviously never being intended to be followed, but to be filler for stretching out development time.
Patreon shows I never supported GD, but I think I did. Assuming I did, I stopped supporting him and I stopped playing the game around the time that GD split off the game into RE and CE versions which was also before:
For instance, the Aunt with her partly mysterious background and motives has great potential, while homewrecker Karen got far too much screentime. Outside the son route (I prefer vastly the Dad path) Karen became just an annoyance with too much time on stage in the last updates.
I didn't even follow the Aunt/Niece storyline. I decided to jump back in when Act II is started. Lucky me ;-)
AWAM does many things right, but I agree that one thing was not well-thought through, namely that the Mom started out too prude to change this fast, the game should not be measured in game days, but game weeks.
It's true that lust&passion's writing is cringeworthy and has lots of plot holes which detract from the game. And he has no good way out of that hole without rewriting the game from the start, either making the MC less prude (and throw out half the content) or by using cop-outs like "two weeks passed and Sophia got less prude".
It's also obvious that he's milking the game for all its worth until actual incest content appears. However, he's putting out updates regularly and adds a lot of content in each update.

Dude don't make me laugh, u came to spit on this game but u ride balls of WIFE & MOTHER DEVELOPER, doing the same thing.
Not the same thing. L&P is releasing regularly. If you don't like the pace or the content, nobody's forcing you to support him. I'm not, but I get the feeling you don't, either.
Just stop lie here and be such a hypocrite. It just make u laughable that u spit on 1 thing but praise similar (almost same) shit from other liar. A WIFE AND MOTHER IN 3 YEARS HAVE ZERO ANIMATIONS, ZERO SEX SCENE, AND UPDATES ARE 1 PER 5 MONTH, so u must be - either biased as fuck, or just pop up random to spit on competition.
IIRC, L&P never promised animations and there are four or five sex scenes in the game. I assume you'd like it if the scenes were between Sophia and Dylan or Ellie (or maybe Liam and Ellie), but if that's not happening, who's forcing you to pay for that game?

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Mate, it's the same thing. I see you are new, I've been on Patreon last 2 almost 3 years. It is the same thing.
Dual Family started like that. He released few early updates and then milking and delay nxt year, and nxt...same what L&P developer liar does now. So, of course it is the same cuz it has THE SAME PATH to the
abandonance

• Angry

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
''There is a sex scene'' in between - whom ??
She barely sucked husband (in GOOD WIFE path) if U wanna call dat a ''sex scene'' I bet you've never seen sex scene in yo life. The other (lesbo) u mention, is just innocent kiss under the shower, so , once again...if dat is ''a sex scene'' by your opinion, I wish u a good life mate. I really do.

Oh , yes, rite...I've 4got...there's 1 sex scene when she spies (voyeur) a neighbour...sooo only sex scene in 3 years is not about MC Sophia...it's about FUCKING NOBODIES IN BACKGROUND !!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
I pay on Patreon to see Sophia fucking, but instead - I've got some uncredited character friend of her husband who was mention in ''TV Sport scene'' just once 5 updates ago (rather said: 2 years ago) and his play-line / story/line was barely 3 minutes. After that, we've never seeing him again, new characters keeps coming and arriving ...but as game prolong itself to nowhere, and updates delay like desperate tantra, THAT REMAINS THE ONLY SEX SCENE. Of course I'm not paying no more, I am just here to read and laugh on xcuses cuz this game is the same thing just like dat over there on Patreon. Dual Family, Wife & Mother, Innocent Mother and several more are just SAME THING.

Last edited:
  • Angry

HBLife

Nov 14, 2017
THAT REMAINS THE ONLY SEX SCENE
Really? I could have sworn there was more sex scenes in that game. Oh wait...

Day16_20_19_Sophia_moans.jpg

Also I just did a search for any post made by you in AWAM thread, seems like you haven't posted in there even once... Why are you doing it here?

Anyway, here is the link for A Wife And Mother feel free to stop spamming this thread, and do it over there.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes