• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
It'll probably have a cast larger then The Simpsons by that point. When's the last time he had an update that didn't include a new character no one asked for?
Hyperbole aside, you do realize that the content updates he makes are largely influenced by his Patreon supporters? But judging from your quick-fire assumptions, it's safe to say you're not a Patreon supporter nor do you care to get your facts straight in the first place?

Reactions: fz

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hyperbole aside, you do realize that the content updates he makes are largely influenced by his Patreon supporters? But judging from your quick-fire assumptions, it's safe to say you're not a Patreon supporter nor do you care to get your facts straight in the first place?
He's mostly influenced by the dudes chatting during the live streams, in fact. Most of the times they don't come up with good ideas.

Anyway, everybody should be aware that SS will never be completed, by now. He will drag it on and on and on and on forever. Just think: it's been 3 years and a half and the main storyline didn't move ahead an inch (i.e.: the thugs slapping MC scene).

Last edited:
Reactions: hiya02

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Well, at least he's making new versions. But still, close to $60k per month? Just did a quick check on graphtreon. As of January, he got a total of $1,237,647. The budget rivals some A games and so far is pretty much looking like the highest budget independent game ever? Failing to complete the game in three years looks like it's way over time and over budget.
Considering titles like Dual Family or Summertime Saga, it looks like this development model is untenable.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Hi!

Since "condrop" get´s nothing done and I just do not want to only discuss stuff, I post to prevent a sleep of the topic my first "Dual Family" render. I am a nearly a total noop at DAZ, so I hope some members can give some tips.
Hope you enjoy it. It is a pic of the daughter.
View attachment 548198
You should make a game with these renders and call it Twofold Family

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
The concept of the game is the most beautiful erotic idea ever ! If only some good Dev takes over the concept and gives us a good VN that we need and deserve for our waiting !

Jan 9, 2019
You are literally doing more work than the scammer :ROFLMAO:, with far fewer resources.

Fan artists should help convince people of how embarrassingly obvious this scam is. Anyone who has ever used DAZ knows he is a scammer, but people who don't know should begin to grasp how indefensible the scam is (that is, he has done NO work for the last 2 years, he is not "milking", he has abandoned the project). On top of it, this poor excuse of a game had no branching to begin with.

Last edited:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Yikes.
But I WAS one of his Patreon supporters for quite a while, actually.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
he's not posting anything for almost a month now, did something happen?
Sure something happened. He realized the gig is up. Nobody new is going to support his scam and old patrons are dropping out. No point in making the effort to post new content.
Some may believe he's hard at work on Act I Part X and Act II Part I, but it's dubious. A lot of time passed and he had a lot of opportunity to learn DAZ and get new assets, so if he's doing any creative work, it will be impossible to tell from his art style. He would obviously assume a new identity on Patreon and would be creating a completely different game to throw us off.

I suspect he may have moved on after making over $226 grand on Patreon.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
could someone tell me what happened with the DEV and the game ? what's the deal seriously all this time ?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes