VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

commonsense10001

Mar 18, 2019
I'm still amazed even if he's so lazy as to not want to do the work, that he didn't at least hire people to do the work for him. Dude scammed himself. Those are the consequences of failing basic arithmetic.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
It's simple: If you want to report the guy report him. Ignore the two fanboys in the room who conviently showed up the moment Joshuatree vanished getting mad at the idea of people reporting

If he's stolen your money and you want to report his ass, do it.
And yet gumdrop wasn't banned yet. There are two possibilities:
- Either all the talk in here is empty bluster and nobody reported him; or:
- People reported him and patreon didn't ban gumdrop.

I said it before. You might hate it, but it's a fact that gumdrop didn't break any of patreon's rules, so there are no grounds for banning him.
With all the talk here how necessary it is to report gumdrop and how easy it is to find his offences, you'd think that there were dozens of reports coming in to patreon and they were all solidly grounded, so patreon should have banned his ass ages ago.

Fzxx

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 566708

Wow. I love how he has NO SCRUPLES to brag about this money scheme he has going on.

A 3 year celebration... 2 of which have had ZERO content. This is literally saying "I'm gonna celebrate you idiots giving me money for 2 years for a couple of pin ups, and bunch of false release dates".

Come on! How can these morons not see that he's milking them as dry as he can?

View attachment 566709

I know that every game gets a screen like the one above to encourage people to support developers of their favorite games... but Gumdrop needs to have a WARNING for his.
Haven't seen it posted yet so yeah, here's what you get after 3 years:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How are you supposed to complete the first puzzle? The two images in it do not go together.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well I played through all of it. The puzzles were stupid, the plot was okayish

Jan 21, 2020
Never had rap in this game, at least with ver 0.98.
I don't know if there is an uncensored mod for ver 0.98 ? but there are none in the ups here, and it's free here, and the mod'money I never spend on this author, because he's too greedy for his slow

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Why does he still get seven thousand per month. I bet the question was asked many times... And i bet that many times people left themselves wondering...

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
I believe that his current patreons are actual dead people who never got to cancel their support.

dont feel bad about the fools that believed this scammer for so long despite him not showing any work for YEARS. Serves them right.

and i'm starting to get worried about icstor as well, the patterns are very similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blackmagic616

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
and i'm starting to get worried about icstor as well, the patterns are very similar.
What are you talking about?! ICSTOR may be a little bit slow, he may have some difficulties to meet deadlines, but he doesn't behave like Gumdrop at all! Even if GD is not a real scammer but just very lazy dev, the gap between them is still super huge.
Besides, the last major update of Milfy City has been released in December. Even if it took half a year to make an update, it's not a tragedy yet. For example, Cesar Games needs several months to make an update, but I wouldn't call him a milker at all.

Last edited:

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
Jeez, blackmagic616, REALLY? You show way too much understanding towards lazy developers. ICSTOR has been on my radar for a long time because of his massive amount of patreons (i assume he makes 30-50k$ per month) and his mediocre content output. His game is over two years in production, and it is not finished yet with 50k$/month income? Theres no excuse to this! So there are patterns indeed with Cumdrop and ICSTOR. They are both lazy as fuck regarding their patronage, except Gumdrop has become a scammer (just like WinterW countlessly proofed) while ICSTOR still is a grandmaster-milker.

BTW, i have never played this shit nor ICSTORS shit as well. I am just here for the popcorn

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
His game is over two years in production, and it is not finished yet with 50k$/month income?
BTW, i have never played this shit nor ICSTORS shit as well. I am just here for the popcorn
This actually explains a lot. You see, games like Chloe18 or Milfy City are like Dynasty (the longest TV series I know). Subsequent episodes can be created endlessly. No one is waiting for the final chapter. It's like complaining about that South Park hasn't been completed yet, but its creators are making a lot of money. People want to see just another update. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Pestilence

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
This actually explains a lot. You see, games like Chloe18 or Milfy City are like Dynasty (the longest TV series I know). Subsequent episodes can be created endlessly. No one is waiting for the final chapter. It's like complaining about that South Park hasn't been completed yet, but its creators are making a lot of money. People want to see just another update. Nothing more, nothing less.
Ok, i see your point there. I also played Chloe18, its good. Maybe i should play DF amd MF, before further taking part in discussions about.
When a game after 2 years is not finished because its planned to go infinite or being created endlessly, thats totally fine. But at least there should be monthly updates with that amount of income. You said by yourself peepz just wanna see updates. Developers can hire staff n' shit for that money (ICSTOR) instead peepz get nothing for months. Thats why i call both ICSTOR and Cumdrop lazy regarding their patronage.
GDS on the other hand, the developer of Chloe18, is totally upright.

Feb 22, 2018
Guys.... Did I just accidentally fucking find something? This character's head looks suspiciously familiar and in shitty Chinese resolution. But this also probably means its an asset that was purchased rather than created. I really hope I just found a secret.

EDIT: I need to clarify, I never really played all the content, so maybe this is just a screen grab that someone uploaded to the getting spot. And I'm just hoping the wife is an asset that can be purchased. Because I have uh, plans for my own personal use and obviously not for redistribution.

EDIT:
I'm gonna edit my own bullshit again. NOPE OF COURSE I DIDN'T FIND A SECRET! SCAMMED BY A CHINA POSTER! Why do I ever get fucking excited for anything ever? I should have done more than 20 seconds of the jazz hands before becoming hopeful. Once again blackpilled and blueballed! This blows.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Guys.... Did I just accidentally fucking find something? This character's head looks suspiciously familiar and in shitty Chinese resolution. But this also probably means its an asset that was purchased rather than created. I really hope I just found a secret.

EDIT: I need to clarify, I never really played all the content, so maybe this is just a screen grab that someone uploaded to the getting spot. And I'm just hoping the wife is an asset that can be purchased. Because I have uh, plans for my own personal use and obviously not for redistribution.

EDIT:
I'm gonna edit my own bullshit again. NOPE OF COURSE I DIDN'T FIND A SECRET! SCAMMED BY A CHINA POSTER! Why do I ever get fucking excited for anything ever? I should have done more than 20 seconds of the jazz hands before becoming hopeful. Once again blackpilled and blueballed! This blows.
They are all DAZ assets, it's not a "scam", it's how this entire thing works. You don't get special rights over any asset or morph in the DAZ store.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017

EDIT:
These renders were made by Vanaduke:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-fan-art.5594/page-10#post-740472

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes