VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Definition of forum

1 a: the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business
b: a public meeting place for open discussion / The club provides a forum for people interested in local history.
c: a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

2 a judicial body or assembly :

3 a: a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion / The town has scheduled a public forum to discuss the proposal.
b: a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Still over 600 patrons being milked, I wonder if any of them come to this thread and actually comment
I'd say 90% of those still remaining are just people who subscribed ages ago and just forget to cancel because they simply have a large disposable income and $10 a month doesn't mean that much. I know I rarely look at my Patreon Paypal account details.

But if there are any Gumdrop patrons that do read this thread, I'd say to them that they might want to ignore any emails or texts from African lotteries that you have won a million dollars but need to to deposit $2000 first before you can collect it.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'd say 90% of those still remaining are just people who subscribed ages ago and just forget to cancel because they simply have a large disposable income and $10 a month doesn't mean that much. I know I rarely look at my Patreon Paypal account details.

But if there are any Gumdrop patrons that do read this thread, I'd say to them that they might want to ignore any emails or texts from African lotteries that you have won a million dollars but need to to deposit $2000 first before you can collect it.
Or possibly newcomers who just stumbled upon his game and don't know the history.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Gumdrups still alive ?? :devilish: :p
We don't know that. There's a working theory that he's dead or lost control of his Patreon to somebody who has no idea how to continue developing the game, which is why patrons get rehashed pictures over and over again, just zoomed in, rotated and cropped and why there was zero new content over the last months despite claiming he's working on the game.

Reactions: hiya02 and Torks11

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
No one knows. Legend has it that if you listen very closely while on his Discord you can hear a faint laugh. Laughing all the way to the damn bank.
Legend also has it if you say his name out loud three times he emails you a close up of some woman's butt crack shot at a weird angle, with a promise of more to come is you subscribe to his Patreon.

qsad

Jan 5, 2018

AUGUST 24th-28th Posts!

MON

WED

FRI

RE Poll
CE Club Pinup Poll

AUGUST 31st-4th Posts!

MON

Part X/Act II Preview
CE Club Nude Pinup Pack