VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This summer, huh ? Does he know that Summer is officially over on 22nd of September ? Do you guys really think an update will fall within the next weeks ? Hahahahaha Don't know with what excuse he'll come up next time, but my guess is that there's actually no WIP for this game. As soon as he manages to save the amount of money he needs, adios.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
This summer, huh ? Does he know that Summer is officially over on 22nd of September ? Do you guys really think an update will fall within the next weeks ? Hahahahaha Don't know with what excuse he'll come up next time, but my guess is that there's actually no WIP for this game. As soon as he manages to save the amount of money he needs, adios.
Not saying it means anything, but he does have another week of posts scheduled. 3 previews and a development update.

Reactions: sanaj_

Purple Game

Sep 13, 2018
Download the game. Extract the images. Zoom in on the images, and you have your 'new' pictures.

As for the word salad that usually accompanies the zoomed in images: is probably more insightful than whatever Gumdrop posts.
i am not talking about images.theres a text and maybe "next deadline"

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's gotta be Karen's legs!
i think it looks more along the lines of the Aunt, but that is not the point. This "preview" is simply another old pic zoomed and cropped.. The last "preview" which might have been a really new render was months ago the Daughter (most likely person from the milky skin colour, seeing only the legs) wearing a red skirt. Can´t remember seeing this one in the game.
Still I do not believe gumdrop is working on the game at all. Outside of the "Verbaldurchfall" he posts now and then, but even that is riddled with lies.

Gandora666

Aug 27, 2019
Can't say that I blame this guy for keeping the show running. How many of us can afford to say no to free money? I'm mostly jealous at this point.
It's not just about getting free money but fooling all his fans into thinking that the Act X is coming on fake release dates and then postponing repeatedly, that's just scam 101

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
We don't know that. There's a working theory that he's dead or lost control of his Patreon to somebody who has no idea how to continue developing the game, which is why patrons get rehashed pictures over and over again, just zoomed in, rotated and cropped and why there was zero new content over the last months despite claiming he's working on the game.
IMHO, this is what happened to My New Life's dev. BoN died, and his evil brother took over the game and released MNL Revamped.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
It's not just about getting free money but fooling all his fans into thinking that the Act X is coming on fake release dates and then postponing repeatedly, that's just scam 101
Fooling his fans for 2,5 years ? Come on, there is no such thing. Except if you consider all of them completely idiots which I doubt it. But you put it right. They are fans and specifically dev's fans and that is the problem. If you like a game and support it to help continue its development you are not a fan. You don't care who is the dev, you only care about the game and its development. If there is no development you simply stop the support. That way you make it clear to the dev that if he wants to get your money he must work and deliver soon enough. That's how the things in life work. If you pay someone to sit and do nothing then he will continue to sit and do nothing. If you stop paying him then he may consider to get up and do something.

Reactions: xXwankerXx and sob
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes