VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's not the end of summer yet... for him.
When u put it like that summer will never end for him, so hope dies last bois.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm still curious to know how he manages to work on the game under those conditions ...oh yeah, he doesn't.

He don't even wanna get paid, but if ppl insist, it's impolite to refuse someone's gift.:sneaky:

Reactions: Gandora666
Dec 24, 2018
It's not stupid to fall for a scam. If this was true he should end the Patreon and refund the money.
It depends on the scam. In this case of this scam you have to be pretty stupid to still be falling for it, and while ending the patreon is obviously the morally right thing to do, 99% of people aren't going to give up tens and tens of thousands of free dollars.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I'm not a patron. Just noticed the post schedule changed. I'm really curious about that animation preview though. You can't animate a cropped buttcheek.
He'll animate a cropped buttcheek. Never mind you get dizzy from zooming in (or out). Guess it would be a bit clunky, but he really does need the 25 GPUs to use the zoom function on MS Paint, and then convert them in some low quality gif, because why not? There are worse ways to make $100K after all. If only because it is less work than you know, actually working and create something new.

Or if the animation is actually "new", it had been commissioned more than a year ago, and been done by someone else. You know, the guy who was used as an excuse for months on end?

As for the reason of the delay? My guess is he managed to get a Blue Screen of Death while doing high tech stuff in MS Paint (that is use the damn program). And since he could not access the internet through his machine anymore he did not know what to do for more than a week. Then a minor power failure happened, thus he lost his 'progress', but on the bright side when he tried to boot the machine it was working again ...

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
He'll animate a cropped buttcheek. Never mind you get dizzy from zooming in (or out). Guess it would be a bit clunky, but he really does need the 25 GPUs to use the zoom function on MS Paint, and then convert them in some low quality gif, because why not? There are worse ways to make $100K after all. If only because it is less work than you know, actually working and create something new.

Or if the animation is actually "new", it had been commissioned more than a year ago, and been done by someone else. You know, the guy who was used as an excuse for months on end?

As for the reason of the delay? My guess is he managed to get a Blue Screen of Death while doing high tech stuff in MS Paint (that is use the damn program). And since he could not access the internet through his machine anymore he did not know what to do for more than a week. Then a minor power failure happened, thus he lost his 'progress', but on the bright side when he tried to boot the machine it was working again ...
My personal favorite excuse is:

I was uploading this update but I got a virus. I tried to delete the virus but instead I deleted the game. :KEK:
Seriously though, I like the idea about making a parody game where the main character tries to upload a small episode of his massively overfunded story he ends up getting sidetracked by a series of unfortunate events or unable to progress with it for 2-3 years straight. We could even put "Based on a true story."

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Seriously though, I like the idea about making a parody game where the main character tries to upload a small episode of his massively overfunded story he ends up getting sidetracked by a series of unfortunate events or unable to progress with it for 2-3 years straight. We could even put "Based on a true story."
I prefer "random excuse generator". Where you have to come up with increasingly outlandish excuses to keep seeing less and less (probably should not be too hard to write the rendering aspect of the game). So at first "My dog ate my work" might work and you get to see a render of a woman in her bra.

By excuse #6 you just vaguely see the contours of her big toe. "The dog ate my work" excuse as excuse #7 will get you an instant game over, and will get redirected to GumDrop's patreon page so you can get pointers to come up with excuses like a pro, to give you a chance to beat the game.

Reactions: KingWeWuz
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes