VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They're a game dev.
well yea but still should know by looking pages thru that not worth it.

How the fuck does someone get away with putting a game on hold for two years AND STILL HAVE OVER 660 PATRONS?!?!?!?
1. they are dumb
2. they are idiots
3. they have too much money
4. all above

or like i have said earlier he sells drugs via patreon.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
well yea but still should know by looking pages thru that not worth it.
1. they are dumb
2. they are idiots
3. they have too much money
4. all above

or like i have said earlier he sells drugs via patreon.
You forgot option 5--Spending money supporting an unreliable game developer who keeps pushing back deadlines is their fetish.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Or another option: They masochistically like taking it up the arse, but due to laziness of the developer are spared the graphic representation.

Jan 9, 2019
It'd be funny if drops part X and the whole thing is super close up like this.
They are close ups because they are extremely easy to render so he has to do no work (and also to conceal the fact he has no scenes built and no assets). They are just different angles of virtually the same generic pose too, super scummy. If you think about it a little, you conclude that he has no real work done (2.5 years of full scamming), or he would be promoting the scam with actual scenes instead.

Many people here don't seem realize how easy it is to render this kind of stuff. You can achieve higher quality stuff than the crap this guy shows (to keep scamming) by using real time engines like Unreal or Eevee in Blender. It's very obvious this guy either lost the team who actually made the original scenes/renders, or his skills deteriorated hard (evidenced also by the fact he has to commission people to keep the scam going).

If I find time I will eventually show you an example of what Blender is capable of nowadays, in real time (since I don't have a good GPU). I will release the files too so people can see how hard they are being scammed by this dude.

A reminder of how this scam works for those new around here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-646#post-4614071

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was a patron for several months, but just this month (December) decided to not be one. I thought that I could enact Murphy's law and by not subscribing he will suddenly release it...
only if he got big drop on patrons.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes