VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good, the scammer is losing patrons, it will help.
but I fear one thing he's probably gonna release a tiny lackluster holiday update again, which will probably reignite the flames in the hearts of his fanboys.
partially true, all/most/some are moving on his site.

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020

I'm starting to like this guy.
First, I was all into the shitstorm against him, now I'm so entertained about his posts and the resonation.
This gotta be a social experiment of some sort, or a comedic purposed act.
At this point, the people gifting him money and the people getting mad at him are all at ones the idiots that benefit his scam.

GG Gumdrop. Keep the updates coming :p:ROFLMAO:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
And at december 10 Gumdrop gonna come out with the game ..... wake the fck up samurai! Believe it!
Nope, he's gonna radio silence the 10th, come back 2 weeks after and post something like :

"Sorry lads I was testing how my 153 computers handle Cyberpunk 2077 and in the end I was too absorbed by it to realize that december is almost over... Time goes by very fast when you're having fun, don't worry, I didn't forget about you and because of Cyberpunk I still need to finish some animations/renders/script/writting/bug testing (pick one).
The game will be ready before the end of january !
Merry Christmas and thank you for you money support.
See you soon."

sorry.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he will say that something happened and he has to restart from scratch but will make release by end of summer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting to observe how many people care what total strangers do with their money.
many but there are some morons who don't care.

also since scamdrop set up his own milking site doubt he cares much if patreon shuts his account (didn't work last time he was reported).

Jan 9, 2019
Interesting to observe how many people care what total strangers do with their money.
This you?

You, sir, need to learn to read properly before making shitposts like that. I mean no offense but I really start to wonder how people can be and STAY such dickheads over a long overdue topic that hasn't changed for past 8 month.

First, the two animations were supposed to be made by FatCat (while GDs team works on future stuff w/e). Of COURSE he just started to look for a new animator if FatCat ditched 50% of the job. We don't know what was going on in the background so let's not pretend we do.

I really get it that people were angry after the first major deadline just got completely ignored (basicaly) trust me I do. Even I took a moment and vented the shit about GDs misbehavior and things he could've done better and so on and so forth but at some point..? It's enough. It simply is enough. It's not worth spending more energy or anger into this topic because there is nothing you can do to improve the situation. I stopped pledging on Patreon and now I'm just waiting. I'm waiting without being desperate because my life still offers some other interests I can follow. And yes, I'm judging you - All of you whiney little kids who got nothing to add but the usual "Scam" and "We need to protect society from GumDrop!" and other tinfoil-hat theories.
Get over it, seriously.

And before some smartass thinks "Oh, this is a good opportunity to reply with the usual 'Oh look a GD-defender-tard!'" .. save yourself the trouble because you obviously can't read. There is no doubt that GD could've managed things better and more transparent. At this point all things have been said and done. Or do you really think your opinion is unique and matters after 15 months?
Time to grow up, folks. You can start shitting on the game again once it gets released and share all your valuable world-views with the rest of us.
Reads like PR management :ROFLMAO: You are upset because the people you are trying to call out there were right, and you were wrong (you even fell for the lies about fatcat and a "team" which doesn't exist, even as you admit you were giving him money to do nothing). For some people accepting they were wrong is hard. I get it, but don't promote a total scam in the process, there are other potential victims who should be warned.

People deride and reject scammers worldwide, in virtually all societies and cultures, because they contribute nothing and take advantage of people, producing absolutely nothing of value in the process. Think of it as a defense mechanism, who would want to live in a society where scamming becomes the norm?

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This you?

Reads like PR management :ROFLMAO: You are upset because the people you are trying to call out there were right, and you were wrong (you even fell for the lies about fatcat, even as you admit you were giving him money to do nothing). For some people accepting they were wrong is hard. I get it, but don't promote a total scam in the process, there are other potential victims who should be warned.

People deride and reject scammers worldwide, in virtually all societies and cultures, because they contribute nothing and take advantage of people, producing absolutely nothing of value in the proces. Think of it as a defense mechanism, who would want to live in a society where scamming becomes the norm?
What is this defense mechanism you talk about?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes