VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Gumdrop doubling down his Holiday Release. High Tier Patrons are not having it. They dont trust Gumdrop words. His Discord Channel are now heavily censored and even if you are a patron u will get banned.
Omg I would love to see that. Looks like his patreons had enough. About time to start raising some questions. For 3 years they didn't had update and looks like his world is collapsing. Good to hear pls keep us informed. If you can post some pics so we can laugh if not it's okay no biggie.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Gumdrop doubling down his Holiday Release. High Tier Patrons are not having it. They dont trust Gumdrop words. His Discord Channel are now heavily censored and even if you are a patron u will get banned.
It's hilarious watching them spin it. It's clear if you call out the scam you get banned. Yet they claim it's because of "repetitive comments".

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
It's hilarious watching them spin it. It's clear if you call out the scam you get banned. Yet they claim it's because of "repetitive comments".
Yes. Their reasoning is beyond outrageous. U can actually call gumdrop a liar in a meme/joke way and its all good. Even i cant believe how bad Tenlogos brain is. Its the same way, if u call him a liar, hes a liar idk why they need to spin it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finally, someone is waking up in gumdrop land! What the heck took them this long?

Mar 22, 2018
You're dumb if you say something in the discord about the game. Okay is official this is a laundering money project or something ... i dont know want to know i just want the game since this is a sin or offensive in that discord so i suggest we get off and stay like this tag "abandoned".

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes