VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
So i call out his shits on twitter message and instead of answering, he goes ballistics and personal attacks me. Well i said where are his team that he boast about and also if u remember the Rig. I also enumerate how many times he miss deadline and i said your previews are not new.

Also about "Holiday Update", he cant answer it. At least if hes anything show, he will brag it on private message BUT spoiler alert, there is NONE. Screenshot_20201217-002736~2.png

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
So i call out his shits on twitter message and instead of answering, he goes ballistics and personal attacks me. Well i said where are his team that he boast about and also if u remember the Rig. I also enumerate how many times he miss deadline and i said your previews are not new.

Also about "Holiday Update", he cant answer it. At least if hes anything show, he will brag it on private message BUT spoiler alert, there is NONE. View attachment 943756
The extent to which these guys go.... Unbelievable

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
Tenlogos is the Mouth of Sauron. Gumdrop is the asshole of Sauron.

Now if we can only figure out who Sauron is we can complain to the boss...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Also about "Holiday Update", he cant answer it. At least if hes anything show, he will brag it on private message BUT spoiler alert, there is NONE. View attachment 943756
You should show this message or better yet your entire conversation to his discord so patreon supporters can see whom they support. Man what a fraud Kyle Scumdrop is.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
when will the game be updated?
There will be no update just some random pics that Kyle shows. Most of them are recycled and used before. Some of them are even from previous updates and episodes. Kyle missed several self imposed deadlines, constantly lying and making excuses. One time he blamed FatCat, other time his excuse was that Fat guy needs to go for military service, after that numerus of other excuses and lies. One time he even admited that he got lazy after numbers started to fall. Its nearly 3 years without single update. That means that he works for 3 years nearly on a single update without any proof of actual work. He bragged about new card he installed on his mashine that will render faster. Simply guy is milking. He's fraud. Constantly making excuses or blaming others for his lies and failiours. So to make long story short, i can guarantie you that there'll never be an update. This game is abandoned. The only reason why this thread is alive is to warn any other potentional supporters about deceitfull nature of this wanna be game dev.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
The key is not to give attention bros, forget about this game, those who want to support him let them waste their money, anyone with common sense would have stopped already, even if he releases the update it won't justify the time he spent on it, the only way I see it being justified is if he releases the game in its fully completed form...which lol sounds implausible.
Don't let him stay rent-free in your head kick him out:illuminati:.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The key is not to give attention bros, forget about this game, those who want to support him let them waste their money, anyone with common sense would have stopped already, even if he releases the update it won't justify the time he spent on it, the only way I see it being justified is if he releases the game in its fully completed form...which lol sounds implausible.
Don't let him stay rent-free in your head kick him out:illuminati:.
I disagree. I think everyone should do the exact opposite.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Think about this a bit: the logic for why the release will never happen.
1. No one has given him any incentive to finish the game! The scam is working perfectly so far!
2. In fact there is a gigantic incentive for him to continue exactly the way he is going: he does nothing and money is flowing in as before.From his Scamdrops perspective things are just great no need to change anything!
3. In fact there is a huge risk for him to release something. Lets say he manages to cobble together some thing, people might stop supporting out of disappointment and honestly anything he release now will likely be viewed as a disappointment (short of HL 3).
No there is a gigantic incentive to keep plotting along exactly like he has for the past few year: doing nothing and post some weirdly copped images form the old game every now and then.

The logical conclusion is therefore we will not get any release - ever.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Think about this a bit: the logic for why the release will never happen.
1. No one has given him any incentive to finish the game! The scam is working perfectly so far!
2. In fact there is a gigantic incentive for him to continue exactly the way he is going: he does nothing and money is flowing in as before.From his Scamdrops perspective things are just great no need to change anything!
3. In fact there is a huge risk for him to release something. Lets say he manages to cobble together some thing, people might stop supporting out of disappointment and honestly anything he release now will likely be viewed as a disappointment (short of HL 3).
No there is a gigantic incentive to keep plotting along exactly like he has for the past few year: doing nothing and post some weirdly copped images form the old game every now and then.

The logical conclusion is therefore we will not get any release - ever.
I agree totally on number 3. I once said that his supporters by now expect 6 hours long game at the wery least. And since this is the game of 2 protagonists that means around 12 hours in total. If he hypothetically release update and his supporters get disappointed, they will probably cancel their support and it happened before when Kyle released game every month or so. Kyle is here playing wery smart. He knows that if he releases update and his supporters dislike it, he might lose some income. It's best this way for him to prolong actuall release while he gets steady income. He might suffer some losses but it's minor and not alarming state so he isn't forced to release anything.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree totally on number 3. I once said that his supporters by now expect 6 hours long game at the wery least. And since this is the game of 2 protagonists that means around 12 hours in total. If he hypothetically release update and his supporters get disappointed, they will probably cancel their support and it happened before when Kyle released game every month or so. Kyle is here playing wery smart. He knows that if he releases update and his supporters dislike it, he might lose some income. It's best this way for him to prolong actuall release while he gets steady income. He might suffer some losses but it's minor and not alarming state so he isn't forced to release anything.
If this is his plan, he will likely rake it in until attrition dictates that he actually release something to bring in a new crop of supporters.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
If this is his plan, he will likely rake it in until attrition dictates that he actually release something to bring in a new crop of supporters.
Agree! This is exactly how this will go.
He will only release something when the income is dropping too much.
and if he is smart he will only release a part 1 update so that he is dangling some "real soon now" part 2. This way he can say the to the critiques "it's just the half and the part 2 is where the meat is" getting him off the hook again! and now his stupid patrons will come back and support him for part 2 "where the meat is"...

Need to think like a scammer, what to do maximize revenue, that's how it all make sense.
He is playing this so beautifully, like a real pro con man.

If you were a criminal you would be admiring the guy.

Reactions: sob

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Agree! This is exactly how this will go.
He will only release something when the income is dropping too much.
and if he is smart he will only release a part 1 update so that he is dangling some "real soon now" part 2. This way he can say the to the critiques "it's just the half and the part 2 is where the meat is" getting him off the hook again! and now his stupid patrons will come back and support him for part 2 "where the meat is"...

Need to think like a scammer, what to do maximize revenue, that's how it all make sense.
He is playing this so beautifully, like a real pro con man.

If you were a criminal you would be admiring the guy.
Dare I say the last few years have been an era of the scammer, the confidence artist.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes