VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Just to add. It's already the first of March in the entire world. So how the fuck is that possible?
View attachment 1060597
Just gonna leave that here. Smh.

Check it now

Untitled.png

He lost 1/3rd of his patreon supporters with this move

He's probably gonna lose 100-200 more when the $5 patreons play the abomination update. I win.exe indeed

I wonder when panic sets in for Kyle

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
He lost 1/3rd of his patreon supporters with this move

He's probably gonna lose 100-200 more when the $5 patreons play the abomination update. I win.exe indeed

I wonder when panic sets in for Kyle
I doubt he is so delusional that he doesn't realize that a dancing skeleton and other weird stuff isn't what his backers want. He is probably fully aware of what he is doing.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I doubt he is so delusional that he doesn't realize that a dancing skeleton and other weird stuff isn't what his backers want. He is probably fully aware of what he is doing.
Yes, OF COURSE Kyle isn't doing things to the benefit of his supporters considering he did nothing for 3 years, but if you check the hidden sound files, he was flaunting his money taking to them. The name of the reboot is literally I-win.exe!

He obviously thought he could keep taking money and his supporters would never revolt...

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Yes, OF COURSE Kyle isn't doing things to the benefit of his supporters considering he did nothing for 3 years, but if you check the hidden sound files, he was flaunting his money taking to them. The name of the reboot is literally I-win.exe!

He obviously thought he could keep taking money and his supporters would never revolt...
I interpret it more like, "don't you see?". He is giving them more or less subtle clues and wants to see how much he can get away with. He wouldn't do things like that if he didn't accept that people would notice it and he could lose support from it. I don't see why he would be surprised to lose support from it, which is what you are saying.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Ok here's my theory, looks like this is a way for Kyle to wash his hands on this game. He's intentionally making the game bad to bail out without him suffering backlash from scamming. I mean he could now just say "Because of lack of support, creating the game would be impossible now since I need to eat and pay bills". Looking back, it's kinda weird when he says his pc needs upgrade but didn't deliver anything for 3 years.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he has "earned" enuf money that he can live nicely few years/rest of his life.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there's dual family x thread at f95 and with links but didn't read whole thread what's in that game or "game".

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
All patreon devs rebound a little with people who do one time payments, but a drop of 1/3rd at the beginning of the month is unheard of.

And like I said before, the update only hit his high paying supporters, when it hits the $5 supporters you'll see another revolt

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, every dev takes a dive in patron numbers at the beginning of the month, but in couple days they bounce back where they were after banks have accepted the payments etc.
This does happen as well but not to this level. New patreon counts are always done at the beginning of the month and nobody liked this abomination of an update, just look at our rating.

Reactions: sob

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I interpret it more like, "don't you see?". He is giving them more or less subtle clues and wants to see how much he can get away with. He wouldn't do things like that if he didn't accept that people would notice it and he could lose support from it. I don't see why he would be surprised to lose support from it, which is what you are saying.
Ok here's my theory, looks like this is a way for Kyle to wash his hands on this game. He's intentionally making the game bad to bail out without him suffering backlash from scamming. I mean he could now just say "Because of lack of support, creating the game would be impossible now since I need to eat and pay bills". Looking back, it's kinda weird when he says his pc needs upgrade but didn't deliver anything for 3 years.
But at the end of the day his game said 'I-win.exe'. From his attitude and from doing stuff like that I think it's fair to deduce that he thought he could keep the scam going. Otherwise he wasn't winning.

Bullies taunt the fact that they have power over people. That's what the clues were, taunts. He was laughing about how his supporters were just giving him money for nothing. He relished in his power.

Hell, how many of us thought his loyal subjects would never revolt?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivyxxx and sob

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
But at the end of the day his game said 'I-win.exe'. From his attitude and from doing stuff like that I think it's fair to deduce that he thought he could keep the scam going. Otherwise he wasn't winning.

Bullies taunt the fact that they have power over people. That's what the clues were, taunts. He was laughing about how his supporters were just giving him money for nothing. He relished in his power.

Hell, how many of us thought his loyal subjects would never revolt?
His supporters are not forced to follow him. Taunting your followers is different from taunting people you have subjugated by force, who can't escape. So yes, he may be taunting them but as I said I don't think he is delusional enough to believe that his mental hold of them is that big that he won't lose support from it.

I didn't notice the I-win myself because often there is a -win on releases, indicating it is for Windows. So it could be a coincidence, but feels like it was on purpose.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I didn't notice the I-win myself because often there is a -win on releases, indicating it is for Windows. So it could be a coincidence, but feels like it was on purpose.
I thought the same. Gumdrop is putting a lot of effort on adding hidden messages than making actual content lmao

Also, patreon supporters be like:

Reactions: sob
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes