VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
cuz he wanted money w/o having to work and his loyal minions were happy to support him despite he wasn't working on game.
Wait so why didn't he made it look as if he was still developing it? Or did he try that and people caught on his bullshit?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait so why didn't he made it look as if he was still developing it? Or did he try that and people caught on his bullshit?
both but mostly latter but no new content since ~3 years ago. he is remaking game (see dual family x) to keep current and get new supporters but only his minions believe that it'll be finished.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
both but mostly latter but no new content since ~3 years ago. he is remaking game (see dual family x) to keep current and get new supporters but only his minions believe that it'll be finished.
Oh. Welp, thanks for keeping me in the loop))

D

Deleted member 3460726

Was this game nearly to finish??or does it at least contain mom-son,brother-sister and father-daughter sex scene?what i am trying to say is...will it be worth for me playing this game now...as it will not update anymore??how big the game is??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was this game nearly to finish??or does it at least contain mom-son,brother-sister and father-daughter sex scene?what i am trying to say is...will it be worth for me playing this game now...as it will not update anymore??how big the game is??
not close to finish and don't bother to play since this won't ever get update. at best there were dreamscenes on daddy-daughter route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bruh, what a dick for that lmao. Love the characters, kinda fuck with the story, I was looking forward to it all.
well he found out that he can get sweet money w/o doing anything so why to do anything since money keeps coming.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes