VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We had two different topics for the old game and the new version and the mods combined them
more like dfx thread went to \dev \null since posts i made to dfx thread aren't in this thread.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
more like dfx thread went to \dev \null since posts i made to dfx thread aren't in this thread.
Oh okay, so when the game gets updated again (Assuming it does) it's gonna have 3 stars instead of 1 and be much harder to downvote (Assuming the update is a dumpster fire as well, but that's a given) given there's 86 votes already. What a coincidence! I wonder If I'm gonna get modded again for pointing that out?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh okay, so when the game gets updated again (Assuming it does) it's gonna have 3 stars instead of 1 and be much harder to downvote (Assuming the update is a dumpster fire as well, but that's a given) given there's 86 votes already. What a coincidence! I wonder If I'm gonna get modded again for pointing that out?
well game or actually "game" will get updated but it won't be any different than prev. updates. mods are unpredictable, sometimes even mentioning other game ends to post deleted.

Yes....it's worse than before....
and will get worse.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Good point! I continue to find the level of deception from Kyle (and cohorts) impressive

megasync0003

Feb 25, 2020
Might wanna dig your grave now.
There is more proof it wont come out than him actually working on it.

I enjoyed the first 9 but after a year it was obvious there was no head way being made here.

I bought this on steam when it hit there , I prefer to support when a project is finished but now regretting that choice lol.
This game has no future , the time for anything more to come has past.
Dont take this as me being a jackass.
But dont put hope into something fruitless.
Yeah, I get what u mean. There is a new 0.1v though. Have no idea what it is or what's the story line, but will try to check it once.

fakeaccount11

Aug 4, 2018
What the fuck happened to this game lol. The original already felt like pretentious bullshit but this is even worse. I just wanted to see more of the hot MILF mom not this lol

Also the folder is literally "I win" he knows this is a scam right?

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What the fuck happened to this game lol. The original already felt like pretentious bullshit but this is even worse. I just wanted to see more of the hot MILF mom not this lol

Also the folder is literally "I win" he knows this is a scam right?
he wanted more money.

So, is this a continuation or a reboot? Does it still contain the old story up to ch. 9 or not?
reboot with 0 content and not being able to save.

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Wait..no jokes. Did the guy actually rebooted the game that he couldn't update in (i lost track of how many) years AND it has no new content whatsoever?..

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Wait..no jokes. Did the guy actually rebooted the game that he couldn't update in (i lost track of how many) years AND it has no new content whatsoever?..
Yes, and now he has delayed the next update again because he bought new computer parts for no reason at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 years or so and remake has content but it's not worth of time wasted to dl and play especially since can't save.

Yes, and now he has delayed the next update again because he bought new computer parts for no reason at all.
hey motion capturing is cool but he will blame suez incident that his toys didn't arrive.

Reactions: TheonS and sob

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
How does that even make sense? You can't put in your new gpu or cpu in 30 minutes or less? Then you are incompetant.

Even if it's a motherboard change, it can take maybe a few hours

His followers are sad, sad fools

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does that even make sense? You can't put in your new gpu or cpu in 30 minutes or less? Then you are incompetant.

Even if it's a motherboard change, it can take maybe a few hours

His followers are sad, sad fools
he bought motion capture thingies (allegedly) to make game even better.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes