VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I haven't been through this thread for a long time. What content does that 0.1 Legacy have?

Has Don Milking completed the first act of the game (if I remember correctly, the original plan of the game was to create 3 acts, and each act would have 10 parts, and he stopped everything after finishing part IX of the first act, when the Son kisses his Mom and the Dad is with his niece at her home, to milking his patrons dry) or is it just a remake of part I of the first act (that is, if I remember correctly, it would end with the party where the Son can only enjoy with the mouth of a friend of his harpy cousin).

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It's been released. They were talking about how weird it was on his Discord. Like a game about him losing interesting in Part X.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's been released. They were talking about how weird it was on his Discord. Like a game about him losing interesting in Part X.
I tried to follow it and the only take away I had was that the new updates were a giant middle finger from a dev who isn't entirely coherent.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes