VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well the discord generals are 2-3 years late. Good f-ing morning! We've been saying that here for 3 years.
Well, I would not say Abby (is she really Joshua, our F95 residental, Treehugger?;)) and Tenlogos are dumb, they are simply very unlucky when they are thinking.:cool:
But personally I estimate more that they are fully in on that Mega-Scam Gumdroppy has running. He would not have been able to do so for so long without their help calming down the sheep herd.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Slowly but surely the scammer is going out of the Patron business (his own site revenue, we don't know so we can't measure that). But the Patron rate of decay is slow. Both month over month lows and highs are both tanking with about of 30-50 Patrons/month (averaging the past 6 months) despite all scamdrops attempts to turn the tide... So projecting, all things being equal, he'll be out of the Patreon scamming business in about a year (assuming same tanking rate :ROFLMAO: ). But things can change, e.g. fresh new suckers stubbles across his site etc... So it is important we keep on using this thread warm as a warning.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well, I would not say Abby (is she really Joshua, our F95 residental, Treehugger?;)) and Tenlogos are dumb, they are simply very unlucky when they are thinking.:cool:
But personally I estimate more that they are fully in on that Mega-Scam Gumdroppy has running. He would not have been able to do so for so long without their help calming down the sheep herd.
Totally agree with you. Those two are there as social media managers to manage the tone and narrative of the forum. Never to let inconvenient truths and facts be posted too long before killing them and the poster. For a casual user, newcomer or naïve sucker, what they say may sometimes seam to make sense, but when you look beyond the veneer, it's clear what they are there to do - It's all about the money $$$ and self satisfaction.

Last edited:

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Reading his discord, Abby and Tenlogos are making some work to make the herd follow.

Abby and Tenlogos are pretending to also get fed up with Gumdrop but at the end of their sentence they say that "They want to see what Gumdrop would offer". Lmao 3 years of nothing plus his audacity to give free 3 months to those who supported him before then on those free 3 months, he didn't do anything..

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

CG_Cannon

Oct 1, 2020
Can someone please just upload the link, or whatever, to the updates. Don't use that excuse "your missing nothing." Let us see for ourselves. Be a bro.

Reactions: danissj

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can someone please just upload the link, or whatever, to the updates. Don't use that excuse "your missing nothing." Let us see for ourselves. Be a bro.
On the first page of the thread are download links for both the "new" and a bit below it, the "old" DF. The old DF is miles better than the new one, which is nothing but a joke, complete trash. Gumdrop either did the new version as a "Frak you all, I still get your money, you stupid oxen" or he was on LSD, Acid or some other "pharmaceutical" stuff.

CG_Cannon

Oct 1, 2020
On the first page of the thread are download links for both the "new" and a bit below it, the "old" DF. The old DF is miles better than the new one, which is nothing but a joke, complete trash. Gumdrop either did the new version as a "Frak you all, I still get your money, you stupid oxen" or he was on LSD, Acid or some other "pharmaceutical" stuff.
This is for part 1 I was referring to the two part 2 updates that were recently released under the tier 4 pay wall.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is for part 1 I was referring to the two part 2 updates that were recently released under the tier 4 pay wall.
I see. But as far as I understand, these updates are still not available anywhere else. Few are willing to go for it, considering the trash the first updates of the new version were. It would be a MAJOR surprise if gumdrop did some real update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see. But as far as I understand, these updates are still not available anywhere else. Few are willing to go for it, considering the trash the first updates of the new version were. It would be a MAJOR surprise if gumdrop did some real update.
^THIS

if scamdrop has released something which resemblances game at least a bit then better check certain hot place's temperature.

Paduk007

P007
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
Sorry if I can't understand in some parts, I use google translator.
According to my hypothesis it is this, If we see these four captures we see the trailer had nine likes, let's say it is a form of positive interaction, that post was made on June 11 a month ago, but we see part two of the title "stand by your man" it has two likes but fifteen comments, there my hypothesis is ... will they be positive or negative comments? I do not know exactly but for me it is a hypothesis that he did something wrong, I do not know it well, it is a hypothesis more than a theory. brave_y2Cbl13All.png brave_H59SkReQS2.png brave_fMXcRzlR4V.png brave_UHBTjO1I9q.png

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes