VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
What the fck is going on in this new version? Cant progress after What colour is the sun and which chapter you want to skip in some foreign language shit. always comes back to "ready". Can anybody guide me?
you gotta pick the answers fast or will time out, if you have the link for part II please share

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last I checked piracy is the opposite of funding an operation. The difficulty may be that this is web based it seems.
unless wants to resort to hacking then getting it'll require paying.

not leaked on other sites yet.

manlikebaba

Sep 2, 2020
you gotta pick the answers fast or will time out, if you have the link for part II please share
What answers should I pick?

I too have the same version that is posted here. I discovered this new version(v0.1) today. Had given up on this game.

Please tell me the correct answers. I can give you the questions if you don't remember them.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
What answers should I pick?

I too have the same version that is posted here. I discovered this new version(v0.1) today. Had given up on this game.

Please tell me the correct answers. I can give you the questions if you don't remember them.
What are the questions?

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
The guy is good, he has the midas touch, you can't deny it, the guys are still giving him money. Does anyone have the link to the new scam version?

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
He's using ccbill you can do a chargeback on his website once you got the files. It will also add a bad record on his ccbill account if you do chargeback.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no but thanks for replying also i cant get past the mini game at the beginning thats why i was trying to save so i wouldnt have to start that section of the game over and over again
i have posted helper to pass early minigame on this thread.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You can just start from the part two, no need to go through the mini games, just open the part two exe file
every time i hit the part button it shuts down ive downloaded mega and nopy both did the same thing is there a fix for this? thanks

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes