VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

orvail

May 13, 2018
well that can't be monitored.
What I wanted to say is that "He's down to 357 patreons" is basically useless information because the subscribers in his own payment system might have skyrocketed in the meantime.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I wanted to say is that "He's down to 357 patreons" is basically useless information because the subscribers in his own payment system might have skyrocketed in the meantime.
yea and i agree.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok despite being an absentee Dev, is the content at least pretty good? Enough to play through before we run out of content? The premise does sound at least interesting using the POV from father and son, so essentially almost 2 different stories depending on the POV of the protag.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Ok despite being an absentee Dev, is the content at least pretty good? Enough to play through before we run out of content? The premise does sound at least interesting using the POV from father and son, so essentially almost 2 different stories depending on the POV of the protag.
There is no content in the "new version" and the "old version" has nearly no content and none of what you are probably looking for.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Which is one reason why the dev has attempted this move from patreon to "his own payment system" ... similarly to why the dev has had the Wayback Machine at the internet archive scrub all archived content of his website in 2021 and has set it so spiders no longer capture content for archival purposes.

If the dev put as much effort into creation as they do into obfuscation, there'd be a product.

Reactions: The D0n

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I doubt anyone is subbing at his website. Patreon is a trusted site and most of his sub count is from people who forgot to cancel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I doubt anyone is subbing at his website. Patreon is a trusted site and most of his sub count is from people who forgot to cancel.
he must have "some" on his site otherwise it'd not make sense to have made it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
On his website he had a post for part 2 published today, does anybody know what it is?
It's public. Go look yourself ( )

Borrowed a page from the newest Milky City scam, and will release "Part II" in pieces/parts, every week through December.

Draw your own conclusions :rolleyes:

orvail

May 13, 2018
It's public. Go look yourself ( )

Borrowed a page from the newest Milky City scam, and will release "Part II" in pieces/parts, every week through December.

Draw your own conclusions :rolleyes:
If we ever miss a single Monday at 2AM, message or email us and we will return your month’s support back as soon as possible.
wait... what? so if he knows he missed a deadline, people should tell him he missed it. sounds legit.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
wait... what? so if he knows he missed a deadline, people should tell him he missed it. sounds legit.
Lol are you new here? That's his bait and you will see him pull ridiculous excuse later.

WTF happened to this game? It looks awful and has no plot

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes