VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
wait... what? so if he knows he missed a deadline, people should tell him he missed it. sounds legit.
He missed today's 2pm PST deadline - does anyone know if he offered to return subscribers' monthly support today?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
He missed today's 2pm PST deadline - does anyone know if he offered to return subscribers' monthly support today?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only 7 or 10 people knows they are subscribed to him, the rest forgot about it. He's just posting that up to add integrity.

Mezot

Jun 26, 2020
Finally, we want to offer you our fullest confidence in this new schedule:
If we ever miss a single Monday at 2AM, message or email us and we will return your month’s support back as soon as possible.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
He posted an update on time this morning, if anybody feels like paying $20 to figure out what it'd be nice to get some thoughts. His Discord, for what it's worth, did not appear to be particularly impressed:

1625495187308.png

This guy is so far off the fucking avant-garde deep end that it's verging on performance art. Somebody needs to smack him and remind him that his job is to make a game where 3D models have sex rather than some sort of hybrid David Cage/JJ Abrams/Hideo Kojima monstrosity.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Reminds me of this scam from around 2016 promising to deliver something but suddenly disappeared after 2 years. The guy debunked this sh&t and someone should also do the same thing with this game. His excuse from before is he needs powerful PC to render and now that he is using mocap, he will now demand a more powerful pc. "I need a better PC. My friend stole one from NASA and he is selling it for $100,000."

manlikebaba

Sep 2, 2020
What the fck is going on in this new version? Cant progress after What colour is the sun and which chapter you want to skip in some foreign language shit. always comes back to "ready". Can anybody guide me?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes