VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll look into it! I may go back to DoD, and I certainly am not going to return to pledging DMD- I already endured that exercise in milking. Being a twisted perv, I'll always favor the 'incest' games.
None magic none power induce incest is the best. Good old free love.

Big Brother, Dating my Daughter and such.

Reactions: fyahrebel

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'll look into it! I may go back to DoD, and I certainly am not going to return to pledging DMD- I already endured that exercise in milking. Being a twisted perv, I'll always favor the 'incest' games.
Do you prefer 3D over 2D?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Another update, another delay. And the thing that pisses me off is the calculated way these 'delays' seem to happen-
He announces the delay on the very night before the next month's pledges are to begin (the 1st of the following month). This has been three straight months of this nonsense. It's almost as if he's trying to delay the updates just long enough to ensure that he'll get paid and not have to deal with cancelled pledges due to any content-related issue with the product. That's it for me- I cancelled my pledge (which seems strange to do just hours before the next release, I know). Any suggestions for a new game to pledge?
I mean it is pretty obvious at this point that he is a scam artist(not in the sense of the guys who disappear for months but in these obviously fake issues that come up to intentionally delay each release until the next month's payments process)

Unfortunately it seems people will keep pledging to him and don't see what he's doing yet will cry and moan about slonqiue and other obvious patreon scammers not realizing this guy is in the same boat.

And as far as pledging goes, while it isn't incest, I'll say it everytime pledging comes up, General Practitioner is pretty much the king of quality patreon stuff from a one man team so yeah definitely check that out if the setting is something you might be interested in.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
And as far as pledging goes, while it isn't incest, I'll say it everytime pledging comes up, General Practitioner is pretty much the king of quality patreon stuff from a one man team so yeah definitely check that out if the setting is something you might be interested in.
Quoting this because, while it dosen't have a lot of H scenes yet, the quality of the game in general it's amazingly high

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Another update, another delay. And the thing that pisses me off is the calculated way these 'delays' seem to happen-
He announces the delay on the very night before the next month's pledges are to begin (the 1st of the following month). This has been three straight months of this nonsense. It's almost as if he's trying to delay the updates just long enough to ensure that he'll get paid and not have to deal with cancelled pledges due to any content-related issue with the product. That's it for me- I cancelled my pledge (which seems strange to do just hours before the next release, I know). Any suggestions for a new game to pledge?
Good for you. The funny thing is that I'm not sure where the update will come from now since I'm sure we usually get our updates and patreon updates from you.

U

User_166761

It's now a little too blatant the way the delays happen just on the last day of the month. Pledging to this dude now seems like insanity.

Reactions: xןʞ

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Oh what a surprise a delay smh,the dev of man of the house has a day job and still manages to crank out updates every 2 weeks or so.
And with superior gameplay (based on the mere fact that it has fucking gameplay), equally good renders, equally good writing/build up and more fucking content.

Seriously, fuck this guy. Didn't this clown quit his job so he could "make bigger updates at a faster rate?" Literally nothing has changed

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
And with superior gameplay (based on the mere fact that it has fucking gameplay), equally good renders, equally good writing/build up and more fucking content.

Seriously, fuck this guy. Didn't this clown quit his job so he could "make bigger updates at a faster rate?" Literally nothing has changed
Did he? it's a big question from the looks of it.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Good for you. The funny thing is that I'm not sure where the update will come from now since I'm sure we usually get our updates and patreon updates from you.
Yeah...kinda sucks. Maybe this update (when we get the link) will be mind-blowing and I'll reconsider and re-pledge!:WutFace:

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
I don't know why does the dev botters in updating the son's route if he isn't going to put effort (and I read somewhere that he doesn't like the son's route, so it probably is just for the milking).

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know why does the dev botters in updating the son's route if he isn't going to put effort (and I read somewhere that he doesn't like the son's route, so it probably is just for the milking).
After this update people will know.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I feel like he doesn't like the son's route because he can't just straight rip it off from DMD like he can the dad's route.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah...kinda sucks. Maybe this update (when we get the link) will be mind-blowing and I'll reconsider and re-pledge!:WutFace:
Eh, the dev is currently making over 7k a month so it's not going to hurt him really. I'm just wondering how he has managed to make so much money with lackluster updates.

Reactions: Rituf

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Eh, the dev is currently making over 7k a month so it's not going to hurt him really. I'm just wondering how he has managed to make so much money with lackluster updates.
Ya i'm suprised after remaster he got this much well remaster was shit to be honest go find secret and solve those puzzle,i'm guessing all those son preview pics were secrets.

Jan 21, 2017
Wouldn't dropping the son route both nullify the the title and destroy the premise of the option to play as two different males aiming for a different female and thus again, giving a reason for the project in the first place? If that happens, think of the following, the whole code ( takes a long enough time to change things) and storyline would have to be rewritten( takes a long time unless there's a back up script with just the father route just laying around), new renders omitting the son's storyline( also takes a long time ) which would lead to several months probably for the new alpha, which would have to also have to be renamed, thus technically being a completely different game alltogether. I only know of patron being used to make pledges towards developers for a product( though im sure there should be a contract involved((freelance designer, always have a contract)) when paying money for a product), but, does each game per title, have to be pledged on individually? As I said i'm don't know much about the site and it's rules, but call it my paranoid mind at work, but I don't think dropping the son route on this particular project would help either rep or credibility out considering the unpleased consumers on this forum

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes