VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
A

asplt

Prediction:
10 minutes playing length.
F's route: touching d's shoulder or back and dreaming of her + temptation of cousin
S's route: peeking his m and aunt.

I hope I am wrong.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hi hi, it was delayed a first time, and i'll not be surprise that it will be delayed one more time... Anyway, it will coming in... few? hours.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While I did not pledge to gundrop (thank god all things considered) and so take the delays with some relaxation, it truly gets annoying. Other one man/woman "teams" get their stuff out on time normally, e.g. Katie´s corruption or Eva Kiss with her great "Good girl gone bad". While at times light on content, esp in case of "KC", the updates are frequent and in timely fashion, that is quite OK.
Here I see a game with great potential, but with a Dev who is either really lazy or really bad at time managment. I really question if he gets it out today, considering his former history. We´ll see. PST is nine hours behind MEZ, so it should be out during the afternoon.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Just curious, Gumdrop/Kyle's patron count is going down pretty quick. Do you think it's people unhappy with the delay or that people are anticipating another poor release?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Is this guy trying to self implode his own game? Why does he keep giving dates and times that he must know he can't keep.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply, mupp. Looks like he has a lot riding on this release. Plus short-changing the son route may not have been the wisest decision. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Reactions: mupp778

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Is this guy trying to self implode his own game? Why does he keep giving dates and times that he must know he can't keep.
Good point, although I think it's issues with the story that are going to make or break this game. If the imminent release is not good and further erodes the story like the last two, he's in for a bad time. If G.W. Bush was here I think he'd tell Kyle, "It's the story, stupid!"

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes