VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
after the last update and the metal gear two meta stuff he pulled the last update. can someone who decided to continue onwards thru this update just now tell us if its worth getting back to. thanks to anyone that can inform us .

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Imagine your comfortable life of no working being in danger after half your patreons drop in one year, you might want to start dropping updates again.
YEAH.....last time i played this games was like 4 to 5 years ago and even sometime after deleting it dev give it new update and i played again but then again the same shit happened even before many people were complaining that there were no sex scenes just the simple and random nude stuff....& when i played again same shit tbh at this point i'm not even interested in this game anymore.... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
download last update part I and part X you can named whatever you want ! one is old game nothing new other is some shit i don`t know what was that nut game for playing is not !!! to download new update or not question is now ???

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
How many patrons did he need to lose to continue? Looking at the changelog he added two gallery secrets? Anything else?

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
YEAH.....last time i played this games was like 4 to 5 years ago and even sometime after deleting it dev give it new update and i played again but then again the same shit happened even before many people were complaining that there were no sex scenes just the simple and random nude stuff....& when i played again same shit tbh at this point i'm not even interested in this game anymore.... :LOL:
Yeah, aside from all the random bullshit this game is soooooo outdated at this point it isn't even worth playing if the dev got everything right.

He's gonna have to start over from scratch and work hard to get his skills up to a competitive level... and even then he has completely buggered his trust with the community.

We're a pretty forgiving bunch as long as you feed us a steady drip of degenerate renders and animations but he broke that rule.

Reactions: sob

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dual Family [v1.02.0ce Legacy] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 214 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes