VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I played the FLIGHT thing for you all so I hope you appreciate it.

It's more bullshit. Scumdrop got into aerospace rendering now and made a plane. 70% of the "update" is spent on the plane pissing about with the skeleton. You move to an from the plane and some island where the mom and sister are. You kind of talk to the mom about nothing in particular and can choose to lie down with the sister which sends you in a ~5min unskippable loop. The island has something resembling a mix of recollection room and a list of promised scenes to come, none of which work. There's two scenes of tits somewhere on the way.

tl;dr Wow it's fucking nothing.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The only Satisfying is fan art Pictures nothing more ....Game From Begining started to Blue ball...
A idea to Dev Please Rework OK.....Make Mother Son Game from this characters Game (2) Father Daughter ...And Make Romancing Dating Fucking haha easy and Full Sex Animations etc .Like From FAN ART :cool: (y) Pregnancy + For both Mom and Daughter :lepew:(y)

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Imagine giving money to someone a second time after they fucked you over and stole from you the first time by refusing to provide the paid for services on purpose.
He's giving away months of free access to people who pledged to him in the past. I think people who supported him for over 6? (12? — not sure) months get a full year for free.

So he's in it for the long haul. He'll be building up his subscriber base, then when that free period is up, he'll probably release a more substantial update which will make a lot of people want to subscribe again.

But since it's gumdrop we're talking about, it's just as likely that he'll drop everything in a week or in two months and disappear for another two years.

Reactions: BabooJ1

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
He's giving away months of free access to people who pledged to him in the past. I think people who supported him for over 6? (12? — not sure) months get a full year for free.

So he's in it for the long haul. He'll be building up his subscriber base, then when that free period is up, he'll probably release a more substantial update which will make a lot of people want to subscribe again.

But since it's gumdrop we're talking about, it's just as likely that he'll drop everything in a week or in two months and disappear for another two years.
Yeah. I get the vibe that this is an incest game made by someone who is creeped out by incest.

Reactions: Svoben
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes